Didn't Unlock Berserker?

Bahaumaut

At first, I was like: :confused:

And then I was like: :mad:

And I was about to go all :chair on my equipment.

Those of you that actually toughed through Maggni's last stage on Hard can attest to rage-induction it can bring. And the release of unlocking Berserker, likely the last achieve you need. Unfortunately for me, I finally beat the stage after several tries, saved, and... nothing.

For anyone that went through what I went through (and don't have any tranquilizer darts on hand either), fear not! If you don't unlock it after saving after the level (if this was indeed your last Hard stage), you did miss completing a map on the Difficulty. And if you have no clue which stage, don't worry about playing through again with all the characters!

During mission select, you can use the Right/Left bumpers to switch to mission view, showing you the highest rank, which missions you've completed, and several other stats you get as an end-of-stage report. This display is *DIFFICULTY-DEPENDENT*. If you beat a stage on easy, then switch your difficulty to normal, it won't show any information for that stage. This means you can go through each character while you've set your options to 'Hard' difficulty to see which stage you've missed.

For me, it happened to be the crystal caverns with Galen. After finishing that up, it unlocked. Hopefully this helps out any other achievers without a manual from pulling their hair our or damaging expensive equipment.

• 3 months later...