This game is amazing

Goodell

Would you say the game is suitable for a 7 year old? He is a star wars crazy lad not to mention loves gaming!

Depends what sort of gamer he is! Its fun to swish around the lightsaber for a while, and the pod raceing isnt bad. (even tho abit stressfull on the arms). But cant see a 7 year old being interested in the dancing! My opinion unless money isnt an issue. Wait for it to hit the bargain bins! Or hire it.

Would you say the game is suitable for a 7 year old? He is a star wars crazy lad not to mention loves gaming!

i was only 10yrs old & my brother was 8yrs old. when we say the original episode4 for opening day & we loved it! i think kids will enjoy this game. just have enough lighting. that was my proablem. i now use 2 3way lamps. one on each side of me. set at 50watts each. all games work great at this lighting :)

• 2 months later...

It's a great game, like many have said, the best on Kinect thus far...

As regards children playing, to be honest our 4 year old loves everything Star Wars, and where he doesnt have a great deal of interest in the dancing, he can Pod Race, and Rancor Rampage quite convincingly and doesn't do a bad job. He has his own Kinect profile and it has no problem picking him up, and....even though he is only 4 and makes mistakes of course...it pretty much does everything he wants it to via his movements.

So for a seven year old with a little more hand-to-eye coordination and a slightly older grasp on things I think it is great.

Not only that it gets them exercising without them realising it lol ;)