Hey, I was trying to get the 100% achievement and I seem to be stuck at 98.33%. I've gotten all the achievements that go with the 100%, finished the story, and went out and did all the activities with all the friends that counted. But I could not seem to get the last 1.67%. I made sure I had beaten my friends at all the games so I don't know what else I could have missed. If you can, please help. :)

EDIT- Do you have to do anything in the Strip Club or can you just go in and immediately leave?

EDIT #2 - ..Appearently I missed taking Little Jacob to a Strip Club... oh well got my 100% achievement so I'm happy. Cheers. :drunk

Edited by Flameman696

Hey, I was trying to get the 100% achievement and I seem to be stuck at 98.33%. I've gotten all the achievements that go with the 100%, finished the story, and went out and did all the activities with all the friends that counted. But I could not seem to get the last 1.67%. I made sure I had beaten my friends at all the games so I don't know what else I could have missed. If you can, please help. :)

Try this?: http://www.thegtaplace.com/gta4/checklist.php

I can't remember if the random people you meet on the street count towards the 100%...I have a feeling that they do. You should be able to look up their locations as well as the times during the day/night they'll be there if you haven't already done the missions for them.

Do you know where to find a good map with in game times? I think im missing a couple characters as well and lost track of them. Thanks.

Try this: http://www.gta4.net/random-characters/ - it's got a list of all the random characters in the game, as well as the missions you have to do for them and the rewards you get once you're done. It's also got a map of where they are in Liberty City, as well as what time they'll be there.

Hope it helps :)

Try this?: http://www.thegtaplace.com/gta4/checklist.php

I can't remember if the random people you meet on the street count towards the 100%...I have a feeling that they do. You should be able to look up their locations as well as the times during the day/night they'll be there if you haven't already done the missions for them.

I'm pretty sure I already did all the random characters, but I'll go back and check the multiple ones (as I have the achievement for finding all 13) just to make sure.

EDIT - I checked the random character spots and there was no one there. :(

Time to try the checklist.

And also, do you have to do anything in the Strip Club or can you just get in then immediately leave?

Edited by Flameman696
Confirming