Two Infos about the two Achievements

I become my Game today, i beat the Campagne on easy^^

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1088/UP301zo=.jpgThe Emperor Protects25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.pngComplete Part 1 of the game on Hard difficulty in a single session without dying or restarting.

The Game has 6 Parts incl 18 Level. Part 1 is Level 1-4! This Achievements is probably hard! No Save, No Deads, one Session^^

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1088/UPiJ5kI=.jpgTrue Son of the Emperor75 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.pngKill 40,000 enemies in the game (all game modes combined).

ok this is realy hard!

After i beat the Campagne, i have NOT the 2.500 Kill Achievement!

Edited by 360GameTV

Damn! I thought the first part of the game was just that first chapter on the Ork warship you have to crash, and was just saying "Ooh cool, that's gonna be easy, can do it with my eyes closed!"

But the first four chapters in one session? No dying, nothing? That IS gonna be hard! Maybe harder than completing the whole game in hard mode!

About the 40K kills, I guess multiplayer and co-op mode (just forgot the name) will do most of them, at least until someone finds a good spot to kill and reload "Gow2 Brumak style"!

Damn! I thought the first part of the game was just that first chapter on the Ork warship you have to crash, and was just saying "Ooh cool, that's gonna be easy, can do it with my eyes closed!"

But the first four chapters in one session? No dying, nothing? That IS gonna be hard! Maybe harder than completing the whole game in hard mode!

About the 40K kills, I guess multiplayer and co-op mode (just forgot the name) will do most of them, at least until someone finds a good spot to kill and reload "Gow2 Brumak style"!

I was thinking the same thing brother.

there is an infinite spawn spot at the end of chapter six, when you have to get the core. you will constatnly have around 5 to six melee orks spawn to attack you after the initial wave.

it will be slow but at least you can stay in one area and easily rack up kills

The Emperor Protects is the one I am dreading the most. I managed to get the 10-1 kill achievement (I still don't know how...), but this one still seems the hardest to me.

it's really not hard at all if you've played the game (or demo for that matter). use the stalker-bolter to kill gunners that are far away and strafe/move CONSTANTLY. keep the big guys away from you, and keep the regular "boyz" from swarming you in large numbers. melee as a last resort and use gretchins as health stations lol

Use range and distance to your advantage, stay FAR away from squigs and shoot them first. Use your two squadmates as a frontline and double back behind them when trouble happens (they often split the "boyz").

The boss fight is fairly easy if you remove the turret and stand in the back. you need to be patient (it dodges a lot) and when it drops dudes off fire a fully charged shot into them (should kill them all or at least leave just the biggest guy dazed...so shoot him again).

Being smart and cautious will make this one easy honestly; especially on a second playthrough.

I wish there was some achievement stat tracking in this game. If they're going to throw in achievements for kill milestones, players should be able to track progress. Even the leaderboards are lame.

Gears of War 3 is out in 2 weeks, and that will track every stat - kill, W/L, K/D, individual weapon stats, map stats, game type stats, etc. Maybe this game was rushed out at the end to release before GoW3 because nobody would have bought it for the multiplayer after playing GoW. Maybe that's also why the co-op mode was not ready upon release.

I wish there was some achievement stat tracking in this game. If they're going to throw in achievements for kill milestones, players should be able to track progress. Even the leaderboards are lame.

Gears of War 3 is out in 2 weeks, and that will track every stat - kill, W/L, K/D, individual weapon stats, map stats, game type stats, etc. Maybe this game was rushed out at the end to release before GoW3 because nobody would have bought it for the multiplayer after playing GoW. Maybe that's also why the co-op mode was not ready upon release.

stats and stat tracking come last to gameplay and polish IMHO. I don't mind it. Tracking would be nice, but you'll get it eventually just by simply playing and it's not nearly as daunting or horrifying as seriously or seriously 2.0. The leaderboards are a good thing IMHO, it shows stats but it doesn't make your stats dominate your mindset during gameplay (the standard k/d obsessive CoD player, etc). I've always thought leaderboards were stupid, especially since not a single one isn't tainted with glitchers and/or hackers.

Yeah all those Bungie.net influenced stats are pretty cool/neat and for the achievement it would be nice; however, it really isn't a big deal, nor important I think.

EDIT: since private games show up in the leaderboards, it'd be all jacked up if you were to use them competitively to see how you stack up against strangers.

Edited by Grammaton Dryad