How to solve Riddler's Riddles?

Muse23PT

Hi all,

I need help with the Riddler's Riddles...

My problem is that I can't do them, I know where they are but just don't know what I have to do to make the game register that I did them... I move to position and keep LB press to scan (for example the Brothers in Arms Poster where Freeze is being held by Penguin) but nothing gets registered...

Do I have to do something else? Do I have to do something before to be allowed to solve the riddles?

Thanks

I do that, but the only thing it says is:

Environment analysis

No Subject detected...

nothing else, doesn't say any of the things you mentioned :(

I even stand in the same position has in walkthroughs and nothing

Do I need some gadget??

no you shouldn't need any gadget

honestly all you need to do is what the previous answer said. The reason why it could not be registering is because if your too close to the riddle then it won't register. I have had that a few times especially on some of the posters.

My tip is to back up and make sure the whole poster is in view, then hold LB and the riddle should be discovered. Another tip for riddles is some of them are not where you think they are. The riddle/question mark on your map might say its on top of this building when in reality the solution to the riddle is down below on ground level.

Hope this helps and happy riddle hunting! I have found all the riddles so if your still having trouble you can PM me :)

Thanks for the replies...

I do know that what I am scanning are indeed riddles to be scanned, haven't been able to solve any riddle so far...

Is there anything we have to do in the beginning of the game that I could have missed and that is necessary to scan the riddles?

Will try to contact Rocksteady, thanks

I do know that what I am scanning are indeed riddles to be scanned, haven't been able to solve any riddle so far...

Is there anything we have to do in the beginning of the game that I could have missed and that is necessary to scan the riddles?

Not that I recall. Once you get the ability to take snapshots and record trophy locations, etc, you should be able to scan the riddles. Your video showed you down in Wonder City - I was definitely scanning riddles by then.