Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

right to stop everyone going just posting what they want done and not organzing anything we will organize a 3 palyer online game to get black ops first then scuicide and even the 3 people in the tank achievement on cake walk if you want.

Just quoute this and put your name and we will discuss in here a date to do it on when we have 3 people ;)

1. Stufin135

Ok so add yourself and keep checking back ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakkq

I need one or two others to help me through Black Ops difficulty, and get the Achievement for entering the tank with another player.

see prime example of how people don't help in the community and are only out for themselves. I think we need some rules on these achievement trading threads.

whats wrong with that, whoever plays also gets the achievments.

Also looking for achievments, pretty much need all achievments,ill even go thru on easy and get all pow's and secret areas if you also need. gamertag is ATOM 24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakkq

I need one or two others to help me through Black Ops difficulty, and get the Achievement for entering the tank with another player.

whats wrong with that, whoever plays also gets the achievments.

Also looking for achievments, pretty much need all achievments,ill even go thru on easy and get all pow's and secret areas if you also need. gamertag is ATOM 24

the problem is everyone is so greedy and just posts without reading so nothing gets organised so there is like 20 request and nor replies to them. see what i mean?

right to stop everyone going just posting what they want done and not organzing anything we will organize a 3 palyer online game to get black ops first then scuicide and even the 3 people in the tank achievement on cake walk if you want.

Just quoute this and put your name and we will discuss in here a date to do it on when we have 3 people ;)

1. Stufin135

Ok so add yourself and keep checking back ;)

josh297 i will help

I just need the Armored Attack and the Combined Assault achievement. If anyone is interested in helping me... I'll be glad to help. Though for Armored Attack I heard that you can just jump to that level and get it. If that true, could we jump to that and then play the game on easiest difficulty? My gamertag: Daxdiv.

Edited by Daxdiv

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
So lets get a total of three & then set a date/time to play for suicide/Black op & multiplayer achievements.

Copy & past the following list into your post/thread.

1. General Rebel

2. Boyd H

3.Daxdiv

Ehh... I'll join, I just need the one with beat the game with another player. Though in my experience, it is easier to try the Suicide/Black Ops on your own as you can worry about yourself, rather than the other, that and you share you lives among yourself.