Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

troy0891

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You also can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by bplayak

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to do the following achievements.

No parley. - Naval DLC

Fly Swatter - Naval DLC ( still need to rocket 3 more attack helicopters before I unlock the AA mine )

If anyone is down to do those then send me a message and we can set a session up in a private server, I don't mind helping with achievements afterwards aswell.

Thanks

Don't understand what was wrong with the achievement trading thread?

It worked.

Especially for popular and lively games. Now we have to crawl to a slow TA style?

Was great with sometimes having instant responses.

A lot of the time people can't make it in so many hours even after trying to arrange a "game session".

Others want to get things done in the next 10mins...

What the heck is going on *edit* in fact why can't there be both a trading thread AND organised game sessions? This is madness!

What are you going to do, have a ton of locked threads from all the people that want to be "free" to revert to the original way of trading for achievements, plaguing the boards? Then if people don't abide you'll ban them? Not accusing but wanting to know what's going on because this is new and I didn't see any announcement about this. It's almost as bad as how backwards XBL on XB1 was at launch compared to 360 Live, was a step back and now this feels like it too, just saying.

Edited by anonymous ferret

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

need to boost 5 air vehicle kills on Gulf of Oman (I think), an operation metro ceiling kill would be nice and the capture the flag killing the flag carrier holding a flag.... need 2 bomber kills also but can do myself...

message me on all day today im down to help with any other cheevos if mine are fulfilled also...

GT: Mr DRowe

I already posted in the Second Assault section, but I'm looking to get:

Falling down

Risky Business

Blind bomber

Please message me if you're interested or if you have a team in place already. Thanks!

GT: Doveshack

If anyone is interested in getting Jet Fighter Ribbons for the China Rising assignments, I have a boosting session setup and we have one spot left. If you have a mic and are willing to help/get your 3 Ribbons please sign up. Thanks. :)

Sign up link: http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/battlefield-4-xbox-one/showSession-1503

Edit: Nevermind, done and done! :)

Edited by Dirty130

Hi I need to this please boosting..

need to boost 5 air vehicle kills on Gulf of Oman and the capture the flag killing the flag carrier holding a flag.... need 2 bomber kills also but can do myself and fly swatter.

message me on all day today im down to help with any other cheevos if mine are fulfilled also...

GT: WizardFlipper

P.S if any has rent server and wana do Gulf of Oman send me message it needs 4 player start if u help me I will help u :)

HEY!!!! I need some help getting the Second Assault cheevo's still. Ill help out with with cheevos if you need it.

GT: OOZ3R0

Ill be on mostly all day today. This is for 360 btw.

Edited by oozero

• 2 weeks later...

looking for a team of players who will help me get the bomber delivery ribbons, i really dislike the china rising maps especially with the bomber as everyone rushes it and if i do get in the bomber it tends to get shot down before i get anywhere near the kills i need, so if any team of players out there are willing to help a guy out give me a shout and il be eternally greatful