Just Wondering...

Be prepared to lose large chucks of days when you play it lol

He actually means prepared to lose large chunks of weeks, its a time consuming addictive rpg, that every 360 owner should not be with out. Its as simple as you want it to be, but its a deep as you want it to be also.

There are some glitches, not enough for you to look them up and spoil the game, just make sure to keep a lot of saves. Many of the glitches require you to do something specific or out of the normal order of the game. When I played the first time, I never had any glitches. Somehow, Bethesda made this game very easy to learn and pick up but it also has a lot of depth and you can really get into very fine points of the game.

Be prepared to give up massive amounts of time. First play was 150 hours, second play was 100 hours. It got a bit boring on the third play...

The game is very good.

Sometimes when you play the game a lot it freezes up. (don't know if anyone else had the same problem but a couple of friends of mind had that problem as well)

Have it on the PC and completed the whole game. Bought also for my 360 and just started out, but loving every minute of it (untill it freezes up again)

I waited, not sure why, until just recently to pick this game up. Biggest mistake and best buy I've made for my 360. Biggest mistake because I waited so long. The game is really great. It really easy to pick up and play but offers enough depth that you could play for weeks or months on end and still be learning new stuff.