Thought I'd share this :-) 6350G in Arkham

Fox Hound JD

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg530/FoxHoundJD/arkham.jpg

Just finished the PC version

If your tired of trophies and challenges then i'm, well, not... I love these freakin games! didn't really enjoy the campaign challenges (especially after doing all of them 8 times!).

Also I've collected over 1600 Riddler trophies/challenges/riddles.

Just wanted to share, kinda tootin my own horn but i figured other Bat nuts would appreciate it.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate you for getting the dial Z for murder, shinx's riddle & AR knight to remain unlocked from the PC version of arkham city

they glitched on me and relocked themselves, as they have done with several other people (Done the side quests twice, and only got 1 to pop as unfortunately you can only get 1 to work per attempt with the temp file deleting fix, and i'm running out of easy achievements to be able to unlock anything else, shitty GFWL client)

either way, congrats on your batman success with all of them so far...., now you need to get gotham city imposters done twice for another 1200 ;)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks everybody (except the troll). yes i love these games THAT much. also yes the 3rd and 4th runs of arkham asylum i got done FAST. like 11 hours fast. Arkham City takes MUCH longer because of the amount of riddler stuff and the campaign challenges. i dont have the time to max out games like i used to, but i had to double dip the arkham city GS. and if by some chance they have GOTY editions w/ separate gamerscore, i'll do it again too! appreciate the feedback guys...

i would like to do the japanese version(s?).. can't justify buying a whole other console just to play the same game again. even though i actually own 6 separate copies (including the GFWL soft-copy) of Arkham games lol also to the dude up there ^^^^ a ways, no i definately didn't do them all back to back. 1 asylum, then months later another one. then later 2 back to back and later 2 arkham city's back to back. i was addicted. can't wait for arkham world, and god i hope they don't call it arkham world!

• 2 weeks later...
I think this guy might be Batman.

lol in my bio on my live profile it says my name is Jean-Paul Valley, who was the first person to don the batsuit and add armor to it who wasn't bruce wayne. Alas, he became obsessed and became a villian but isn't that the way it goes.

"you either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

also its hard to understand, but in the Dark Knight Rises trailer Bane says "When Gotham is in ashes, you have my permission to die".... anyone else think thats just a badass line from the gods of punch line writing? sorry to ramble, nerd spasms happen to the best of us. thanks for your feedback guys, and good luck to those who attempt all that Batman GS!

Big deal. Playing it twice is enough to make you beat it no trouble when trying for the 4th freaking time. It's not like he had trouble consistently by the 3rd, 4th time with the challenges.

You really like to ruin the fun. Don't you?

I can't even bring myself to do that once. Those goddamn challenges and boring fiddler trophies...