Team player or lone wolf

The Watcher

Which do you prefer when playing FPS’S (First Person Shooter’s)  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer when playing FPS’S (First Person Shooter’s)

• Co-op Style
    • Team Style
    • Single Player Style

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unlike the majority of the people who have posted, i prefer being a one man army. This aint anything personal. It's just from my past experiences. It seems every time i trust somebody to be on my side, they seem to fail their part, therefore i fail my part. Team just isnt the way to go for me.

All three really, it depends on the game, who would be on my team, my mood, the alignment of the moon and sun, and how many types of cheese are in my refrigerator...

Sometimes I like to go solo, because I know I ran usually rely on myself to do good. And I don't do good, then it's my fault and I accept that, but if I'm playing with a shitty team or my partner...shall we say...barely registers on a scale of life because their IQ is only a few off from a rock, then I get angry.

But I like playing in a team when they're people I like. They don't have to be amazing, I can play with teams that are just alright, but what I want most in a team is hilarity. I remember one time on CoD4 we were just running around on hardcore screwing off, blowing each other up and the like; we were by no means doing good, but it was a good time.

And if I'm going co-op same as with a team, but more stringent on that, I perfer to co-op with people I've known for awhile or someone that I've really hit it off with...or they are really good.

I am team all the way but I hate when people play team matches but only worry about their points...

I play team cause I worry about all the people on my team, others play team because they can get a higher kill/special count without so much competition.

You are either a team player or lone wolf.... Don't be a lone wolf that plays team for self. I am tired of 15 assists 4 kills and 7 deaths.... that implies someone is screwing me lol.

Which is why playing online is not worth it sometimes....

I go into team gametypes/playlists, but when I play I normally go alone unless it's CTF, or something with objects to be captured or destroyed.

Otherwise I can end up benefiting the team by going it alone, such as a snipers camping and they can't get out. I was alone and went around stealthily killing everyone and take out the sniper. Stuff like that.

I love playing co-op because playing against challanging computer players in a story mode with a friend you know is good at the game can be fun because face it, people on live can get annoying as hell to play with/against. I do like to play multiplayer with friends and if no one is on then I'll probably play lone wolves.