Attraction secret mickey's

HATRID

Can someone do a video of playing hide and seek with nemo in chapter 1 to get the hidden mickey I'm struggling to hide. Would really appreciate it

I can't do a vid but this is what I did I think. I can't say for sure if these are in the correct order.

1. Hide in upper right algae. Keep flapping arms to stay up.

2. Hide in lower moving fish. Half crouch to stay down.

3. Hide in upper left algae.

4. Hide on sign post reef thing which switches arms near the end. Keep your arms in an L shape with one pointed up and one down. Switch them near the end.

5. Hide in left person shaped coral.

Hope that helps.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't do a vid but this is what I did I think. I can't say for sure if these are in the correct order.

1. Hide in upper right algae. Keep flapping arms to stay up.

2. Hide in lower moving fish. Half crouch to stay down.

3. Hide in upper left algae.

4. Hide on sign post reef thing which switches arms near the end. Keep your arms in an L shape with one pointed up and one down. Switch them near the end.

5. Hide in left person shaped coral.

Hope that helps.

Out of order but yeh only 1 I can't do is the l shape on flag any tips I'm ok til switch

I've got it chapter 2 and 3 to go and I got buzz and nemo platinum. For anyone struggling on chapter 1

Hide top right algae

Hide fish

Hide fish

Hide in coral to left

Hide behind flag ( I went to middle at thickest part)

Hide behind coral

Big tip is u no ur covered if u have a blue mist up around u

I've got it chapter 2 and 3 to go and I got buzz and nemo platinum. For anyone struggling on chapter 1

Hide top right algae

Hide fish

Hide fish

Hide in coral to left

Hide behind flag ( I went to middle at thickest part)

Hide behind coral

Big tip is u no ur covered if u have a blue mist up around u

Yeah, good tip about the mist. I also found that if you were offset to the left a little it worked better. Due to camera angle I believe.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I emailed Frontier for some advice and here's what they wrote back:

A list of where the 5 Hidden Mickeys can be found in Chapter 1 of Big Thunder Mountain.

Mine Cart - First split after entering the mine, left path then second split off that path, left pathMine Cart - Left path on Split track at lowest point in the minesMine Cart - Left path on split track at Final spiral before player is chased by the trainMine Cart - Break 3/3 Vulture crates. These can be found as the player exits the mine.

Mine Cart - Wave interaction with goat. Mickey spawns at bottom of slope.

Splash Mountain

Briar - Players avoid all obstacles on left split

Briar - Players avoid all obstacles on right split

River Ride - Player avoids all obstacles on left split

River Ride - Player avoids all obstacles on right split

River Ride - behind the rocks at the end of the level

Rainbow Hollow - At the end of the first split as the player rejoins the track, through possum gates

Rainbow Hollow - player avoids all crocs on first split route

Rainbow Hollow - all gates on second split; left path

Rainbow Hollow - Wave interation with Geese.

Rainbow Hollow - all gates on second right path

Jungle Cruise

River Boat - by waving to the explorers

River Boat - After Hippo encounter. If not hit by more than 4 hippos

River Boat - Piranha Rapids at end of ride

River Boat - Shoot the Rhino.

Village - Hit all armoured Gorillas

Village - hit 40 gorillas

Village - Match all poses with Gorillas

Kayaking - second split - hit all crates

Kayaking - third split, right hand path

Kayaking - hit all gorillas with the fruit they throw

• 4 weeks later...

I can confirm for Astro Blasters in Chapter 1 that YOU DO NEED TO SHOOT THE ARMS OFF OF THE SECOND ROBOT. The trick is you need to do it AS YOU MAKE THE TURN. The secret mickey unlocks even before you choose right.

Also for Alice In Wonderland when you see a huge mirror on the right side of the wall, lean into it and follow the path for a secret Mickey.

For the Bobsleds in the Matterhorn, it's when you see the first ramp that shoots you into the mountain that you want to NOT take the ramp, but instead go left (the solution on here was a bit confusing for me).

For the Skiis in the Matternhorn, the one a lot of people miss is right after the bowling pin set up of the snow men. Go right once you reach this part, then right again at the next fork.

I get the last secret by going through the treasure cavern (when you enter the boat by a hole with a skeleton above) without hitting anything (walls, rocks, bombs) and getting 3 chests. I get the secret just before the last chest and the last skeleton hit me with a bomb.

I can confirm that this is the final secret mickey for chapter 2 of PotC.

Edited by STLfan2468

Thanks for a lot of these, Instead of having them scattered throughout these 3 pages I made a small guide for these. Still missing some.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=351180

You might want to be more specific than "Glowing Mickey Grab It" on a lot of your sections. Other than that, it's a decent guide.

You might want to be more specific than "Glowing Mickey Grab It" on a lot of your sections. Other than that, it's a decent guide.

Yeah, I knew that was a bad idea while I was doing it. Just a lot of them its really hard to keep track of which way your going and stuff...Most of those you can find pretty easily though so I just left it like that. Thanks for the input though. Also posting a bunch of times in a row like that will get people mad at you on this site, its ones of those things that people freak out over, so just be careful.;)

Oh I understand. It's not like I'm trying to spam posts to get rank up, I don't care about that. I'm just trying to help people get their secret Mickeys, and I keep forgetting you can edit your posts. Anyway I feel like this forum is dead LOL.

And you can still make your guide good...just take what's on here and paste it in your guide with the proper citation. I think a lot of people who participated in this thread have already gotten their achievement(s)

Edited by STLfan2468