Achievement guide is near useless - how do we as a community fix this?

LordOdadjian

So there are a couple of problems with this achievement guide. Namely, the most important part of any guide is incomplete: the missable achievement list. Also, one of the missable achievements (which btw is not listed as missable in the road map) says to make sure to buy all the mementos before the last area or before the Ura invasion. I mean really? If we are playing the game for the first time how on earth are we supposed to know when we are right before any particular area?

Who fixes achievement guides and road maps? Mods? Admins? Do we PM the author? I'm just wondering what do people usually do to fix glaring errors in road maps.

I didn't have a problem with the guide, myself.

When you go to the final area - and you'll have a pretty good idea you're heading there - the game warns you that you're about to pass a point of no return. You're given the option to return to the Bastion.

At this point, you should complete everything you can:

* Purchase any mementos you might have missed and talk to the survivors about them.

* Purchase any of the animals you might have missed (can you miss these?) and talk to the survivors about them.

* Purchase at least 1 upgrade for each weapon.

* Purchase at least 3 upgrades for 5 weapons.

* Complete all 3 Who Knows Where arenas. Do one with at least 1 god active to get the Vigil.

* Complete all the vigils - including getting first place on 7 of the 11 proving grounds.

(be sure to redeem each vigil by hitting the [a] button - otherwise it doesn't count and you don' t get your money

* Make sure you're happy with your weapon and spirit loadout.

So there are a couple of problems with this achievement guide. Namely, the most important part of any guide is incomplete: the missable achievement list. Also, one of the missable achievements (which btw is not listed as missable in the road map) says to make sure to buy all the mementos before the last area or before the Ura invasion. I mean really? If we are playing the game for the first time how on earth are we supposed to know when we are right before any particular area?

Who fixes achievement guides and road maps? Mods? Admins? Do we PM the author? I'm just wondering what do people usually do to fix glaring errors in road maps.

You know I agree that the achievement guide is kind of awful. They say in the road map no achievements are missable. Then one of the achievements says it can be missable. So which one is it?

And two of the secret achievements they say "most story related". It is either story related or not. Not in the middle.

Other problems in the guide as well. And I dont see any mention of whether or not it matters if I play Normal Mode or No-sweat Mode.

The guide has some issues but IMO it's not near useless... it actually helped me out a great deal.

I just finished this game yesterday and for the most part I did not run into any problems... and when you get to the part of no return the game warns you about that so you do have a reminder to complete all vigils, collect momentos etc before it's too late.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

most guides i use, im always worried ill miss something , they should put something like.. you can always go back in the game to get this achievement

and for achievements that u have to do it fast and cant go back to do it, it should have a warning

basically would be alot nicer if everything is very clear

but once u start playing the game then the achievements make more sense

Edited by BaZoOkaPoOka