Who Do You Trust Achievement Help

Matt Jo

I just got this in around 5 minutes.Here's how I did it.Now bear in mind,I've only played in co-op and it would not unlock at all.Dunno if the progress in the MP game carried acrosss or not so if this method doesn't work quickly,then it obviously does.

For overkill,I bought 18 F aid sprays and put them in Chris and Sheva's inventories.I started on Veteran on level 1-2 and knifed the transformer 3 times.This puts you in orange health and Sheva will run over and heal you.Press B to thank her and then repeat.After 8 heals,the achievement unlocked for me.

Even if my co-op plays did carry over,you could still abuse this system and use the item dupe trick to make more sprays if you are short on money,Hope this helps.

That's great thank you, it worked after 10 'thanks' for my bro.

You should contact the achievement guide writer and get him to add that to it. :p

Thanks again!

Yeah I had a bit of an issue with this one I made her carry nothing and just kept thanking as she handed me ammo. I didn't count but I know I did it a lot of times, and I've thanked her before in the game for healing me. I really don't think ammo counts I played through like 4 chapters of her picking up all the ammo and handing it to me and I was thanking her (she was auto giving me ammo not me requesting) and I never got it, finally got it when I shocked myself to orange about 5 times and first aid sprays.

I just got this in around 5 minutes.Here's how I did it.Now bear in mind,I've only played in co-op and it would not unlock at all.Dunno if the progress in the MP game carried acrosss or not so if this method doesn't work quickly,then it obviously does.

For overkill,I bought 18 F aid sprays and put them in Chris and Sheva's inventories.I started on Veteran on level 1-2 and knifed the transformer 3 times.This puts you in orange health and Sheva will run over and heal you.Press B to thank her and then repeat.After 8 heals,the achievement unlocked for me.

Even if my co-op plays did carry over,you could still abuse this system and use the item dupe trick to make more sprays if you are short on money,Hope this helps.

This worked perfectly, now I got 1000/1000 thanks to you.

Works perfectly.

• 1 month later...

The way i did it was go to chapter 4-1 the caves , i did this on veteran i dont think it matters. dont equip sheva with a weapon, and let the bui kichwa(spider thingers) grab you. you dont really need health items because those things dont take of a significant ammount of damage, so call for help, let sheva cut them off then thank her, if you run out of spiders just go get that treasure in the corner and then a ton more will come. do the same thing then bam achievement!