War Hardened Achievement Question

J Lo

Let's say that I did the Russian and British Campaigns on Veteran difficulty and I did the American Campaign on Hardened difficulty. Will I get my War Hardened achievement because the achievement says "Beat the game on Hardened or Veteran difficulty," or do I have to do the entire game on either Veteran or Hardened difficulty? Thanks in advance.

I did all but one level on Veteran and then did the last one on Hardened and got it (hence why I got War Hardened before the last veteran one).

Basically, beating a level on Veteran counts as beating it on all previous difficulties too, so finishing two campaigns on Vet and the last one on Hardened will still get you the achievement =)

I did all but one level on Veteran and then did the last one on Hardened and got it (hence why I got War Hardened before the last veteran one).

Basically, beating a level on Veteran counts as beating it on all previous difficulties too, so finishing two campaigns on Vet and the last one on Hardened will still get you the achievement =)

Sweet, because I can't do ANY American missions on Veteran to save my ass. :p

The American ones aren't as tough as they first seem, it can take a few tries to get to each checkpoint but if you keep at it then you will do it. The only one I truly had trouble with was the Normandy Landing level, even Hill 400 was easier than that!

Take your time and make sure to let any support troops fight since they never stop coming, stick to cover whenever possible and save grenades for sticky situations.

if you read the achevment you see it says Hardened OR Veteran

War Hardened

200 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgFinished the Single Player Campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty setting

so why change difficulty?