Achievement Trading Thread

Hurricane x360a

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, nearly got the 1000 in this, didnt need to race online as I got all offline epics apart from the all stars one.

Thinking of getting the 2 dlc's for this so anyone in the same position and wanna do the ferrari podiums and exotic stuff then hit me up.

I wont buy the dlc unless someone on here confirms they want to do it also.

When looking at the achievements for this the 5 ferrari ones are part of the list . Making u buy the dlc to complete the game! Well annoying!

After reading some of the previous comments it seems hardly anyone who plays online has the dlc.

Best to msg me on live if someone wants to do this. (only briefly visit the forums).

• 2 weeks later...

Message me on XBL, if you're up for boosting a few online badges.

Online Europe Champion

Online Japan Champion

Online US Champion

Online Drift Champion

All they require is for the person to come 1st on each race/time attack track, and then on the drift tracks too.

Gamertag: DarkCreations

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking to boost the online Japanese track wins for a quick final Epic badge. Already have 2 but am willing to go through them all or other tracks to return favour.

GT: AtlantisRhythm

Nevermind, apparently private lobbies don't count towards track victories, only online podiums. Managed to get it down to 1 track left doing Timed Races - seemed less popular so less competition.