Achievement Trading/Multiplayer Thread

Tyger7

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am willing to get some players who will help me get the online achievements for Quantum Theory. After all, realizing that I was ridiculed by Thanatos' complete invincibility in Story Mode, all I really needed was to finish whatever achievements I can unlock. I know I will never get Xylum since Thanatos is 100% invincible. All attacks cannot hurt him. All it does is cause massive damage to the players. Eventually, the timebomb triggers and the player dies. What good could anyone possibly do if you cannot complete Story Mode when Thanatos is 100% invincible?

This is the Grand Finale of Network Mode achivement boost for Quantum Theory. I need players who will cooperate and get our achievements for online. I have no intentions of keeping the game as I was only renting it. I am scheduling the match this Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at approximately 6:00 p.m. Post your gamertag. Thank you.:rant:

Rosters:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys. My girl just bought me this game at GameStop for $20 new. Looking to knockout these Multiplayer Achievements. If there's a boost party needing an extra player or looking to start a boost party, hit me up here or send FR over Xbox LIVE*. I am willing to boost ANYTIME I am online.

(* NOTE: I cannot receive any messages from non-Friends due to my Privacy Settings.)

Hope to hear from some of you. Later... :Bounce:

Edited by Redemption Mode

I noticed that there are a lot of postings for boosting the Multiplayer Achievements, yet there is no list. I'll start one, then.

If you are interested in boosting the 8-Player related Achievements, add your name to the list. Also, if we do not have enough players for them, we'll just boost with what we have for now until we have enough.

Note: If your Xbox360A account do not match your actual Gamertag, please make a note of that.

1. JuanOrtizSr