After your first playthrough...

Coming up to the end of my first and wondering if there is a specific thing I have to do in order to keep all my planes and such for my next playthrough... Like do I have to go to a new campaign or a special option in the menu or I read that it asks you if you want to restart when you finish... do you say yes?

=S I just don't want to screw up and lose all my planes and stuff.

Coming up to the end of my first and wondering if there is a specific thing I have to do in order to keep all my planes and such for my next playthrough... Like do I have to go to a new campaign or a special option in the menu or I read that it asks you if you want to restart when you finish... do you say yes?

=S I just don't want to screw up and lose all my planes and stuff.

once you finish the game and have finished watching ther credits. You'll be awarded any Medals or Unlocked things. Afterwards, you'll be brought back to the main menu. A new option will appear; SP New Game.

Select that as your new game to keep all plane/scheme, medals and operations, money (well everything) from your 1st playthrough to your new one.

It's as simple as that :)

edit; oh yea, if you're worried you don't see it actually, you'll have to go in Campaign first, and then you'll see the SP New Game if i'm not mistaken.