wil not load

Assassino187

• 5 months later...
It sometimes takes a lot of time. Best is to have it connected to internet

I know you are new to the site, so here is a tip. Take a look at the top left of any given post, there you will see the time and date that the post was made. You'll see that the post you are replying to was made back in October, about 5 months ago. Generally it is frowned upon to respond to extremely old posts unless you feel that you have something to say that absolutely must be added to the discussion for one reason or another.

This game had quite a few bugs when it was first released, and it still has some, but since then it has been updated. I don't know exactly when the update was released, but I know that one of the common problems was issues with launching the game. It's likely that the original post was made before the update was released, and since no one has replied to this for so long it's likely that the issue was resolved. Also, being connected to the internet is not the best thing to do in this situation. The game connects to the server when it launches, and often this can cause it to take a long time to load, especially if there is an issue with the server when you try to connect. Using airplane mode (as the original poster said he tried) puts it in offline mode which typically will make it load faster or resolve loading problems as it won't have to connect to the server then.

Regardless, like I said, chances are the original poster has resolved his problem by now and it is unlikely that he will return to this forum to even see these replies after such a long time, so... I dunno where I'm going with this.