Possible Kasumi (DLC squad member) sound clips

neok182

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNumDS_jHb0

obviously no real way to tell if their legit but they sound pretty good.

Also for those of you who don't know, Kasumi (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Kasumi), is a future squad member that will be available with DLC some point in the future (paid or cerberus unknown)

All the details were found while people were hacking the game files of the PC version of the game.

Speaking of which, the PC hacks are awesome. I love being able to get all 3 super weapons and have every weapon type for any class. Vanguard with all weapons is pretty sweet.

*edit*

tried to get the youtube video to embed, but it won't for some reason. so you gotta just click the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNumDS_jHb0

obviously no real way to tell if their legit but they sound pretty good.

Also for those of you who don't know, Kasumi (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Kasumi), is a future squad member that will be available with DLC some point in the future (paid or cerberus unknown)

All the details were found while people were hacking the game files of the PC version of the game.

Speaking of which, the PC hacks are awesome. I love being able to get all 3 super weapons and have every weapon type for any class. Vanguard with all weapons is pretty sweet.

*edit*

tried to get the youtube video to embed, but it won't for some reason. so you gotta just click the link

Amazing what you can find by hacking and data-mining. Looks like a cool character, another DLC squad mate would be sweet. Maybe a romance option if you pick her up early? Hope it's real :p

@Sirius: Even thought the wiki is saying it's a junk character, theres enough info about her built into the game to assume that she is most likely a future character that was cut from the game, most likely for cerberus content.

@Awesome Tree: yes the picture in the youtube video is a photoshop job, but the pictures on the wiki are not.

@Awesome Tree: yes the picture in the youtube video is a photoshop job, but the pictures on the wiki are not.

If you're referring to this one, then you're unfortunately wrong. If you mean the others, I have a feeling someone created and added all that information via debugging/hacking/etc. Notice that all the pictures we've seen have been on the computer version and not the console version?

Im still holding out for that Volus squad memeber:D. Also think it would be cool if you could go about reruiting people to to assist on the Normandy, not fully fledged squad members. An assistant for Dr. Chakwas for example, this could open up the possibility of fleshing out the other races who wouldnt work in combat, Elcor, Hanar, Volus etc.

If you're referring to this one, then you're unfortunately wrong. If you mean the others, I have a feeling someone created and added all that information via debugging/hacking/etc. Notice that all the pictures we've seen have been on the computer version and not the console version?

Honestly that picture dosn't really mean anything, it's the other two that you still think are faked.

Yes it's true that you could add the information in, but this has now been found in the game code by over 20 people, including myself.

And the reason why all you've seen are pics of the PC version is because the PC version is a fuck load of a lot easier to hack since all the files are right there and can be opened in notepad.

@Vinas: Same here lol I kinda hope the 'pic' of her is fake and she ends up looking more like DOA kasumi lol. Quarian does make sense as well since she is a thief and quarians are very good at that. But the name doesn't really fit with a quarian, unless she was exiled. should be interesting

@AeroJoe: I agree, i'd love to have a hanar/elcor/volus crew member. Should bring in some interesting conversations. On the radio you hear about the first hanar spectre, maybe he'll join you in ME3 lol