The Halo 3 Hoedown

Bullet2theface

The thing with the Senator was referencing to a recent story in the news, I forgot the names but the short of it was a Senator was looking for a little "something something" in the guys restroom at an airport. So apparentlly he did some sort of secret foot tap or something in the neighboring stall in which only those in the know would know what he wants. (I'm going off what I remember I may be wrong, you should be able to find the story on any news site)

And wouldn't you know it, the guy in the stall next to him is a cop, stationed there specifically to catch guys trying to pull this off...same thing as when a cop "pretends" to be a drug dealer or prostitute seeker just to bust these guys.

*edit*

Haha just noticed you were in England Adam, well, any U.S. news site should have it.

The thing with the Senator was referencing to a recent story in the news, I forgot the names but the short of it was a Senator was looking for a little "something something" in the guys restroom at an airport. So apparentlly he did some sort of secret foot tap or something in the neighboring stall in which only those in the know would know what he wants. (I'm going off what I remember I may be wrong, you should be able to find the story on any news site)

And wouldn't you know it, the guy in the stall next to him is a cop, stationed there specifically to catch guys trying to pull this off...same thing as when a cop "pretends" to be a drug dealer or prostitute seeker just to bust these guys.

*edit*

Haha just noticed you were in England Adam, well, any U.S. news site should have it.

Secret foot tap, lol