BLACK OPS MASTER glitch

xI Ozone Ix

Hello guys i just wasted a whole night screaming at my TV to beat all the levels on veteran and only to get all of the veteran achievements but no Black OPS MASTER. If any of you guys can maybe tell me what to do , or if there is a way to sort this thing out i would love to have it. PS. my last resort is going to be to play the game in one play through on hardened, but i hope it doesn't come to that. THANKS Gamer tag =xI Ozone Ix

Hmm I got this first time... Three of my friends didn't get these however, and this is why. :Bounce:

One of them got the intel and restarted the missons. The 2nd one skipped a level/mission. The 3rd one got to WMD, and wanted to replay S.S.D.D. for some reason and it wouldn't unlock.

They all have it now as i told them what to do.

1) Start from the very first mission.

2) DO NOT go for intels.

3) DO NOT go out of the game and go to mission select. It will reset all your progress.

4) DO NOT lower the difficulty in the game.

Most of the people have thought they had their missions glitched have actually done one of the above "Do Nots".

Hope this helps.

Edited by 2Bad2Fast

Hello guys i just wasted a whole night screaming at my TV to beat all the levels on veteran and only to get all of the veteran achievements but no Black OPS MASTER. If any of you guys can maybe tell me what to do , or if there is a way to sort this thing out i would love to have it. PS. my last resort is going to be to play the game in one play through on hardened, but i hope it doesn't come to that. THANKS Gamer tag =xI Ozone Ix

this is happening a lot. i had the same thing happen to me. most people think using the Mission Select function is the problem. the game will also randomly change difficulties on you, without telling you. our only real hope is that 3arc will start paying more attention to SP.

[quote=2Bad2Fast;3784331start from the very 1st misson

DO NOT:

Lower The Difficlety in game.

Do Not Go For Intels Unless you start from level 1 and get them at each level.

Dont go out of the game and go to *Misson Select* as this will stop your progress and you will have to start from misson 1 agian.

( MOST OF THE PPL THAT SAY IT HAS GLISHED ON THEM HAVE DONE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ABOVE!!!!)

hope this helps

I've done all of these and got all the veteren achievements without a problem. I guess I'm just lucky.

Try the first level and last and see if that works. If not, you might have to do a hardened run through.

Hmm I got this first time... Three of my friends didn't get these however, and this is why. :Bounce:

One of them got the intel and restarted the missons. The 2nd one skipped a level/mission. The 3rd one got to WMD, and wanted to replay S.S.D.D. for some reason and it wouldn't unlock.

They all have it now as i told them what to do.

1) Start from the very first mission.

2) DO NOT go for intels.

3) DO NOT go out of the game and go to mission select. It will reset all your progress.

4) DO NOT lower the difficulty in the game.

Most of the people have thought they had their missions glitched have actually done one of the above "Do Nots".

Hope this helps.

I heavily reformatted this post and corrected a lot of spelling errors.

Honestly, you have no right to say that most of the people have done the above without PROOF. I just know that someone who has followed those directions will still have no success, disproving your theory.

I heavily reformatted this post and corrected a lot of spelling errors.

Honestly, you have no right to say that most of the people have done the above without PROOF. I just know that someone who has followed those directions will still have no success, disproving your theory.

ok ture but most of the ppl i have spoke to have done most of what i sead, skip missons,loading a diffrent misson etc etc.

and about 10 ppl that have done that i sead have unlocked it.

ok ture but most of the ppl i have spoke to have done most of what i sead, skip missons,loading a diffrent misson etc etc.

and about 10 ppl that have done that i sead have unlocked it.

Most, not all. Unless it is confirmed as not a glitch, and that EVERYBODY with the glitch does that and unlocks, you can't say that that is the reason this happened.

Try making a topic and have people try and do that solution. If one of them does so and doesn't get it, then that's not the reason it is glitched.

Most, not all. Unless it is confirmed as not a glitch, and that EVERYBODY with the glitch does that and unlocks, you can't say that that is the reason this happened.

Try making a topic and have people try and do that solution. If one of them does so and doesn't get it, then that's not the reason it is glitched.

your right in what your saying but iv never had 1 achievement glitch on me out of 100s of games iv played.

its normal down to ppl not doing it right thats why im so sceptical about it , as out of 10 ppl i told what to do they got it. so i dont know.

So, for the complete so and so level on veteran achievements, can I just complete the 3 levels on veteran from mission select and the achievement will unlock?

I completed the game on veteran but I didn't get the achievement for it or two veteran level achievements. I was just wandering if I could complete the levels I needed to on veteran and then replay the whole game on hardened difficulty.

This could all be sorted out easily if Treyarch just told us what level we completed on which difficulty, like every other COD game...

Edited by jamie1000013

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...