Vietnam Expansion retail listing for 59.99?

Clode101

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/bad-company-2-vietnam-expansion-xbox-360/10147072.aspx?path=69cdd37229d98ad01aa364dc4d4b0a58en02

Surely this can't be real. I know companys like Best Buy, Amazon, Game Stop etc list things in advance to get preorders rolling just for the sake of making money and generating hype. If this costs $60 I'm going to be a pretty disgruntled customer. This has got to include the full game or something.

The dlc version is rumoured to be 1600-2400 msp, price point isn't set in stone yet. The $60 retail includes bfbc2 and the VIP map packs, sort of a game of the year edition type of thing.

If it is 2400 wow i would just wait to get it when the price is lowered or something

:drunk

I don't care how much I love playing Bad Company 2 I wouldn't dish out $60 for an expansion... 1200MS points sounds a bit more plausible. I checked to see if Amazon.com or Walmart.com had anything up for Vietnam but nada. So I would assume that one on Best Buy's site is for complete game+expansion.

It is definately possible, as Halo 3: ODST sold for that much...

Yes, but you got an entirely new campaign with that, along with the new Firefight mode. Technically speaking, you also paid for Mythic Map Pack 2 with it, since that map pack was not available until after some time ODST shipped. But here, you're just getting new maps, weapons, and vehicles added on to the game's already-built multiplayer. No new campaign, and no new game modes, either, from the looks of it. (At least, a campaign has yet to be announced, but it's doubtful now.)

60 USD might've been reasonable for ODST, but this is a different category altogether. This is solely multiplayer, and more than likely not a standalone add-on. Thus, while it may be possible it might sell for 60 USD, it's more likely it'll be sold for that much as a bundle with everything else so far. Otherwise, it should meet the usual price range of big-time DLC.

All right~ 1200MSP! Nice price :)

You know, now that I think about it, I do hope they decide to add a soundtrack for this expansion pack like they did with the old Battlefield Vietnam. Listening to the old wartime classics was a great feature for sure :)

Looking forward to this expansion now, mainly because of the price. Great price for the amount of content you get with it.

Completely agree, 1200 msp for this content seems like a great deal, really excited. Wonder what the achievements are going to be like.

All right~ 1200MSP! Nice price :)

You know, now that I think about it, I do hope they decide to add a soundtrack for this expansion pack like they did with the old Battlefield Vietnam. Listening to the old wartime classics was a great feature for sure :)

Better than just 5 new maps like Moder Warfare 2, you'll also get new scenario with its unique gameplay. Just like BF 1943