Do You Need a Co-Author?

Floyd.

Hey, fellow writers. So, I wrote a few guides over the last year and I really enjoyed doing so. It was nice to give back to the community in a tangible way and I continue to help with responses in my guides' threads (albeit much less now as time goes by and the forums die down).

With my little girl getting older and me being a stay at home dad, I don't have a lot of time for full guide devotion but I do have some free time to spend on the internet if she's solo playing, napping, etc.

Anyway, to the point. I don't have it in me anymore to fully head up a guide but I still want to contribute. I consider myself well spoken, easy to communicate with, friendly, open to ideas, and a large advocate of the written word (spelling, vocabulary, grammar, and the like). As such, I feel I could offer a lot as a supplementary writer to anyone who may think they need an editor or simply someone to help word lengthy achievements.

If I am playing a game you want to write a guide for or it's something you think I may like achieving in, let me know. I might straight up tell you no, since time and money do play a factor for me, but I will always consider the offer.

Thanks for your time! Game on :)