The History of a Gamesave Free Site - For Your Amusement

Webb

Me and Legion were talking and thought it would be amusing to post a thread throwing down the history of the NFO and how we got to be gamesave free and very proud of it. Below is a list of the threads (some moved from the Red Room :eek: When it was a touchy subject (do not post in these threads, any comments, put here))

WARNING: There is some colourful language in the threads below and some of us were awkward when they weren't admin :p I'm a tad more laid back now I'm surrounded by cool cats :cool:Enjoy.... :D

Hostile Takeover??

Blitz the Innocent...

Blitz has been consumed by the darkside!!! And so the NFO is born

^^ page 3 I think is where Erton named the group ;)

GT... Admin... Using Saves??? :eek:

The Cheat Petition

x360a Tackles it as a Team

NFO Rhyme Thread

DaKing finds a Helacool gem ;)

Helacool's Being Called Out!!! (now x JMB x)

And thats basically the shit that we had to put up with as a site to keep it the gamesave free place it is today :D Hope you lot enjoy as it made me and Legion chuckle earlier when we found a few threads :biglaugh

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished reading "Helacool Being Called Out". Interesting read. Two things though, first what is with xfrancox's obession with Owls. And second after watching Maka's thing on being Owned, (funny as hell) I've been listen to my computer tell me I've been owned for the past ten minutes. I can't get it to stop. I'am lossing my manhood by the second. :p

Ha ha. I was giggling about that again :biglaugh....

The beauty of it, it works with anything...

DaWebb: Hey StripClub, did you over react over at MGC the other day when Webb told it like it is?

StripClubDJ: Sure did and because of that, look HERE

GREAT. Now it's doing twice as much and over top of each other. I'am now growing breast. I'am going to have to shut down my computer or I'am going to cry.

I love KillahKums hypocrisy through every thread. The man saves a lot himself.

GamerTag was an ADMIN? WOW! Where was I when all this went down? I should have been here more back in the day. :(

I would have giving these guys a good talking too. Most of their logic makes no sense. It's like they given up on their brain and used Bizarro logic. "Me Am Cheating" (translated to: I'm not cheating) lol

Blitz is just incompetent.. wow..

I'm just reading through these and i'm drowning in my own tears because I wasn't here for all of this. Honestly, I can't understand this whole "cheating" logic. If you gamesave, you are in my book, a noob. Plain and simple. They're just has-beens.

NOTE: Sorry if I sound like an asshole, but my position on cheating is heavy. I don't take cheaters lightly on a console i've spent many hours on. Why should Webbs FIFA 07 mean nothing when he put blood sweat and tears into it and hundreds of guys gamesaved the game and got all the achievements in a day?!? Don't expect me to be nice when it comes to a topic like this. I don't care how nice you think you are, if you save you're my enemy.

Why should Webbs FIFA 07 mean nothing when he put blood sweat and tears into it and hundreds of guys gamesaved the game and got all the achievements in a day?!?

Oh man... There was plenty of tears in it!!!! Plenty :(

Two weeks of playing night and day and they do it with a click :( Oh well, at least my score means something ;)