The Complete Event Calendar

Spun77xLucky Stricke

I got a new ribbon for this weekends event about ten hours ago. To my surprise it wasn't called Judgement, like the last 10 or so ribbons I got were called. This time it was called {blah}.[garbage]#(code) or something like that. I hope that doesn't glitch this achievement for me. My friend tells me his ribbon was called the same. Surprised this hasn't been posted here already.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a new ribbon for this weekends event about ten hours ago. To my surprise it wasn't called Judgement, like the last 10 or so ribbons I got were called. This time it was called {blah}.[garbage]#(code) or something like that. I hope that doesn't glitch this achievement for me. My friend tells me his ribbon was called the same. Surprised this hasn't been posted here already.

Same here, I doubt it will glitch the achievement I have seen this message before inside the event calendar back in the days when they updated it.

Still only 13/30 events for me. I hate this achievement.

Hahah, mine too. You know my absolute FAVOURITE thing about Epic? How they CONSTANTLY find ways to be more sloppy and lazier. I'll be shocked if Judgment even will play right out of the box.

Went from 26 to 27 just now. Been on 26 for literally more than 3 months and I have hit every event in this time frame except 2 when I was out of town with no Xbox. I was really getting bummed about it and it made me not even want to play other games (I know that is really retarded)- but man, this idiotic cheev really makes me want to give Cliffy a good hard curb stomp. Here's to hoping the next 3 don't take me a year.

Hahah, mine too. You know my absolute FAVOURITE thing about Epic? How they CONSTANTLY find ways to be more sloppy and lazier. I'll be shocked if Judgment even will play right out of the box.

It will probably work rather well. Of course, anything that isn't right at that point they will expend zero effort trying to fix...

Mine too mate, read something like INit.GearsAwards.Status.S. Am glad to finally get a new ribbon count after a month an a half. 17/30 now :)

I'm confused, I just decided I'd start going for this Onyx medal. When do events usually happen? Do I just keep checking the calender each day? Thanks.

My friend,you WONT get this medal until NEXT YEAR:( Dont even think about using the event calender.Epic abandoned it months ago.Your best bet is to refer to this thread and Life's.Events may starrt on wed or friday.Most of the time they start on friday and run for the week.

Whatever you do..DO NOT MISS AN EVENT!!Read either threads op for full details.

My friend,you WONT get this medal until NEXT YEAR:( Dont even think about using the event calender.Epic abandoned it months ago.Your best bet is to refer to this thread and Life's.Events may starrt on wed or friday.Most of the time they start on friday and run for the week.

Whatever you do..DO NOT MISS AN EVENT!!Read either threads op for full details.

I'm aware that I won't get it for a LONG time but I just want to get started on it properly now to get it going. Thanks for the reply, I'll continue looking at these threads :)