Make your own perk!

Include Pro version aswell. Try not to make it overpowered (looking at you, marathon/commando)

Perk 3 (GREEN): Helmet Head (what a shit name, im no good with these...)

Increased resistance to headshots (Headshots used to do 1.4dmg, now they do 0.88. Yes, less dmg then body/leg shots)

Pro: Cant be stuck by a semtex or killed by a throwing knife.

I know this is a bit hard to think of, but try to be creative ;d

Edited by FriXionX

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Include Pro version aswell. Try not to make it overpowered (looking at you, marathon/commando)

Perk 3 (GREEN): Helmet Head (what a shit name, im no good with these...)

Increased resistance to headshots (Headshots used to do 1.4dmg, now they do 0.75. Yes, less dmg then body/leg shots)

Pro: Cant be stuck by a semtex or killed by a throwing knife.

I know this is a bit hard to think of, but try to be creative ;d

Nooo! Overpowered! Only noobs use this perk! I demand nerfzzz!! IW sucks!

Seriously though, if you're lucky/good enough to get a headshot, you should be rewarded. Maybe a 1.1 multiplier and you get limited vision or something, but not less than 1.0 and no disadvantages.

Semtexes and Throwing Knifes avioding you like if you put two ecual poled magnets together seems kind of fun though :p

Mine is a Deathstreak:

Infiltrator - 5 deaths - get spawned in the enemy spawn, but you're only allowed to use a pistol and after the first kill you're annonced by the commentator like "We have an infiltrator, trust nobody!!".

Use this with Cold-Blooded Pro and a sniper (for ghillie suit) for epic lulz! :D

Deathstreaks doesn't have Pro.

Edited by Kaktus090

wow nice, didnt think of that.

But yeah, my perk had to be worth using over ninja and commando. Maybe 0.85-90 dmg then? Under 1.00 dmg surely. 1.10 is crap for a perk. It MUST be worth using, so it must be lower then normal dmg to everywhere else.

wow nice, didnt think of that.

But yeah, my perk had to be worth using over ninja and commando. Maybe 0.85-90 dmg then? Under 1.00 dmg surely. 1.10 is crap for a perk. It MUST be worth using, so it must be lower then normal dmg to everywhere else.

Well how much the perk is very usefull can be debateable. Most times you get shot in the head it's from a sniper trying to prove his leet skills, a guy trying to get camo or just random luck resulted from spray+recoil.

Most players aim for the upper body and just sometimes get lucky. If the headshot doesn't get you the 2-3 other bullets in your chest will.

Also, I said not under 1.0 without any disadvantages :p

Edited by Kaktus090

My version of Sleight of Hand

Sleight of Hand 2.0 - Faster Reloads

Sleight of Hand 2.0 Pro - Faster weapon swap

Extreme Perception - Grenade Indicator shows up from a farther distance

Extreme Perception Pro - Allows you to hear enemies when the shout things like "reloading" or "planting C4/Claymore" or "Tossing Grenade"

Juggernaut

Perk 2 (Red)

Increases health by x amount.

Pro version: Reduces headshot damage. (this could be better, I'll just use your idea for now) or Maybe, combine lightweight into the pro version of juggernaut, as rushing and juggernaut go hand in hand

This needs to be in the game, the stopping power and juggernaut perks balanced each other out perfectly in COD4, now there's just Stopping Power, which encourages camping because everyone will kill quicker.

Edited by dynamik123

Seriously though:

Sharkskin: Takes 2 melees to kill you

Sharkskin Pro: Faster health regen after taking damage.

This is so wierd because only the other night i was speaking to friend about perks and we was talking having a perk that gave you more resistance over melee attacks (We was getting raped by 3 people on the oppisite side using the Tac knife combo) and having faster health regen lol I think Armidillo would be a better name for it though :p

As for mine,

Backpack - Gives you euipment x2.

Backpack Pro - Your euipment now looks friendly to the enemy.

Pro Unlock - Get 100 kills with Euipment using Backpack.

This would be a blue so you couldnt use scavenger aswell.

Extreme Perception - Grenade Indicator shows up from a farther distance

Extreme Perception Pro - Allows you to hear enemies when the shout things like "reloading" or "planting C4/Claymore" or "Tossing Grenade"

THAT'S a good one, although the grenade thing could be a little confusing.

@Phonixrising: it was called "Eavesdrop"

For the 3rd slot: Juggler: lets you switch between weapons much faster and pro: lets you throw grenades (+ semtexes and all other thrown things) faster.

I would use this on all classes. Pro should be less cooldown time after climbing over an obstacle and throwing objects though. I can't tell you how many times I've died while waiting for my gun to pop up after throwing a grenade or climbing. In Search, every second in precious.

...the stopping power and juggernaut perks balanced each other out perfectly in COD4...

Do you honestly believe that? Because I don't. In CoD4, when I shoot someone NOT wearing Juggernoob with one M40A3 shot, they die 99% of the time, one shot. I always have on Stopping Power, so don't tell me I don't. When someone HAS Juggernoob on, it still takes two shots, even though I am using the same EXACT class. Don't say they balanced out because they don't.

Do you honestly believe that? Because I don't. In CoD4, when I shoot someone NOT wearing Juggernoob with one M40A3 shot, they die 99% of the time, one shot. I always have on Stopping Power, so don't tell me I don't. When someone HAS Juggernoob on, it still takes two shots, even though I am using the same EXACT class. Don't say they balanced out because they don't.

Maybe they didn't balance each other out perfectly, but it is still a necessary perk, otherwise camping is encouraged and Stopping Power gains too much power.

This is so wierd because only the other night i was speaking to friend about perks and we was talking having a perk that gave you more resistance over melee attacks (We was getting raped by 3 people on the oppisite side using the Tac knife combo) and having faster health regen lol I think Armidillo would be a better name for it though :p

As for mine,

Backpack - Gives you euipment x2.

Backpack Pro - Your euipment now looks friendly to the enemy.

Pro Unlock - Get 100 kills with Euipment using Backpack.

This would be a blue so you couldnt use scavenger aswell.

Backpack pro would only work on quantum of solace

My version of the deathstreak for stealing an enemys weapons.

Instead of taking there weapons and having them also...like thats going to help? if your crap at aiming your crap at aiming.

After ebing killed by THE SAME PERSON 4 times (not in a row) you can choose ONE of there weapons to be taken from them.

I made zero sense of this post and they are scripted into the game to cancel eachother out.

Another idea for the perk: Watch-man: more time for killstreaks (like uav, chopper gunner) giving the player extra 30 seconds of their duration. Pro gives your killstreak rewards laser sights (or some other) so you (or the killstreak reward) can see all the cold-blooded or ninja enemies.

Just an idea came to my mind: the nuke should be moved to 15 killstreak, and EMP to 23. New nuke would simply kill everybody like any other killstreak, everyone respawns like in the (like in the start of the new game) but it'll simply be continued - no ending the game, it'd be just like some hyper-airstrike. The EMP would permanently switch all the red dots off for your enemies, and it might switch off the killstreaks for both teams.

I would rather have juggernaut in the game than painkiller.

And why they would take Eavesdrop out of this game is beyond me. This is when it would be used most! It would be on all of my classes.

Eavesdrop: Same as COD 4

Eavesdrop Pro: Increase radius, as well as being able to hit down on the d-pad to speak to the other team.