EASHL Team Play

Acejunky

I having trouble getting my team play stats as a sniper or a playmaker what should and I shouldnt be doing to effect my stats besides turnovers more info would be appreciated

Make more simple passes. As a playmaker this helps allot, assists will boost it a bit too I believe. Messing up on a pass though yeilds a large team play loss though, so be careful.

As a sniper, passing helps a bit, but getting a good shooting percentage helps allot too. Really just don't have 10 shots for every goal, and you should be good, or this is what I have noticed. Also, hogging the puck, calling for the pass and it turning over, getting hit, all will lower your team play I believe. Failed deke attempts that result in turnovers lower team play more than normal also.

These are all personal observations, so if I am wrong please correct me.

Turnovers is a big problem for team play. So be careful with passing and trying to make tough plays.

I don't really have a problem with team play, I usually get quite a lot of takeaways and big hits that leads to goals. Goals and Assists will help a bit with Team Play, but if your playing as a center, winning faceoffs, and doing the above will get you A's consistently.