community race day 1 info for UK people

shan21

So is the whole register thing just for the U.S then? Because I'm trying but EA wont send me an e-mail to link my GT to my EA account so that I can register.

Trust EA to put out a retarded achievement like this and then **** it up by not giving enough info out!

If they insist on these stupid achievements, they should be like Carbons where you just did an online race on the day and bang, achievement!

Right for UK gamers, between 5.30pm (now-ish) until 7.00pm, you have to get into a game with either of these two EAUK Mods:

EAUK Baker011

EAUK Omni

Once you've participated, you should hopefully get the achievement.

This hasn't been tried and tested, I'm going to go try it out now, then come back and share my results. :)

~SS

Right for UK gamers, between 5.30pm (now-ish) until 7.00pm, you have to get into a game with either of these two EAUK Mods:

EAUK Baker011

EAUK Omni

This hasn't been tried and tested, I'm going to go try it out now, then come back and share my results. :)

~SS

That's funny, Omni won't accept my FR and Baker011 is playing FIFA 08.

Guess Baker011 doesn't care about NFS: PS

EAUK Baker011

EAUK Omni

~SS

Are you sure thats for the Community Raceday though? That just reads to me as if it's a weekly raceday and chance to beat a mod :confused:

That's funny, Omni won't accept my FR and Baker011 is playing FIFA 08.

Guess Baker011 doesn't care about NFS: PS

Exactly how it is for me, I've messaged them both, but no reply from either. Omni is offline for me and Baker011 is just ignoring me.

Are you sure thats for the Community Raceday though? That just reads to me as if it's a weekly raceday and chance to beat a mod :confused:

I'm not 100% sure, but it's worth a try! :)

~SS

So has anyone got news/the achievement yet?

They have both probably gone offline due to a bombardment of messages lol

lol

and also a stupid question i was wondering do the usa have somebody like EAUSA Baker011 instead of EAUK Baker011?

___________________________________________________________________________________

http://card.mygamercard.net/crest/JBURNICLE.png