Smart Glass???

steiner1983

Yes I know it sucks that the smart glass is not working straight out of the box but c'mon guys.. this is something xbox has never done, I would expect some hiccups ( just like with anything else) give it a little bit and I'm sure they will get their shit together

I'm shocked it's not exclusive to wp7 and the new tablet / keyboard oddity that ms is releasing soon. I have an iphone4s and an ipad3 simply because I've been buying apps since the original iPhone and it would be kind of silly to switch to android or wp7 at this point.

Just out of curiosity, which is the best of the wp7's? I have a family plan through AT&T with my wife and I can add another phone for $7 a month and just use it on wifi or share my wife's / ipad 4gb data plan...I have the old grandfathered in unlimited data on my iPhone that they don't offer anymore, so I'm definitely sticking with ios...as much as a want a Samsung GS3, lol.

I got it for iPad but its not called smartglass it was called my xbox live then when you connect it says connected with smartglass its quite good for Netflix etc

Not the same thing. Well, at least, not yet.

That's the right app, but they haven't updated it yet to support SmartGlass, which lets you interact with games. Right now, it has some basic Dashboard navigation stuff, and video controls, which it has done for months now.

You'll see the difference when the app gets updated.

That said, the Forza: Horizon stuff, not that exciting. I tried it out with Windows 8.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes Microsoft is greedy but what big cooperation isn't..... And if they wanted you to buy windows everything they wouldn't of released it for the iPhone or android. And now you can get achievements via iOS.... You can run smart glass with pretty much any tablet or phone..

Yeah i can run smartglass but without the ingame support its basically useless. My tablet is a much better browser and my remote navigates the dashboard just fine when im too lazy to grab a controller. Game interaction was the one feature I wanted. And the video swapping but apparently doesnt work or atleast with netflix browser swap does but its a meh experiance at best.