chuck's Identity *kinda spoilers*

Is anyone else thinking that Chuck The Bum could be Terry St. John ... The father of the St. John brothers and former owner of the dairy farm from Ep.2?

I think there was some dialogue from Ep 2 i believe saying that he just up and left ... Chuck even looks like a St. John and what a plot twist it would be if it was true, Especially if he finds out that you killed his boys or let em live.

Just a rambling thought...

That is an interesting point you bring up, making it even more valid with the photo hanging up in the conductor's compartment of the train. There was Chuck, with his wife and 2 sons. But time will tell if he is or not.

Chuck seems ok. He cares for Clementine enough to tell Lee to cut her hair to avoid being grabbed more easily, and teach her to use a gun so she can defend herself. But at the rate people are going, considering the last episode, Kenny could kill himself in the next episode trying to save what's left of the group, Omid could go either way seeing how expendable he was at the end of episode 3, and Chuck could leave the group when we reach Savannah. That leaves Ben, Omid's girlfriend, Clem, and Lee. Ben could die easily because of his lack of judgment and stupidity. As for Omid's girlfriend, people in another thread were assuming she was pregnant. Would TellTale have the guts to kill off a pregnant woman, if she is ACTUALLY pregnant?

That is an interesting point you bring up, making it even more valid with the photo hanging up in the conductor's compartment of the train. There was Chuck, with his wife and 2 sons. But time will tell if he is or not.

Chuck seems ok. He cares for Clementine enough to tell Lee to cut her hair to avoid being grabbed more easily, and teach her to use a gun so she can defend herself. But at the rate people are going, considering the last episode, Kenny could kill himself in the next episode trying to save what's left of the group, Omid could go either way seeing how expendable he was at the end of episode 3, and Chuck could leave the group when we reach Savannah. That leaves Ben, Omid's girlfriend, Clem, and Lee. Ben could die easily because of his lack of judgment and stupidity. As for Omid's girlfriend, people in another thread were assuming she was pregnant. Would TellTale have the guts to kill off a pregnant woman, if she is ACTUALLY pregnant?

Well you get to shoot a kid, which is considered pretty taboo.

I just noticed this and I have no idea if it is a glitch or happens to you all too ... But after you look at the picture in the engine room and then go back later after Chuck has appeared... The picture is gone. If i remember correctly he said that he visited with Kenny while you were roaming the rest of the train... Has anyone else noticed this or could it be a glitch or more to the fact that he might be Terry St. John and just swiped the pic when Kenny wasn't looking.

Edited by JohnXJericho
misspelling

I just noticed this and I have no idea if it is a glitch or happens to you all too ... But after you look at the picture in the engine room and then go back later after Chuck has appeared... The picture is gone. If i remember correctly he said that he visited with Kenny while you were roaming the rest of the train... Has anyone else noticed this or could it be a glitch or more to the fact that he might be Terry St. John and just swiped the pic when Kenny wasn't looking.

I didn't notice this but I do like the rationale between Terry and Chuck. There were quite a few similarities that cannot be simply overlooked between the train pictures a.k.a. Chuck and Terry. I think if they don't play the connection card they better have something extremely clever up their sleeve other than this is just another random bum.

• 2 weeks later...

Could not agree with you more .. I just think it would be an interesting dynamic to have ... Say Chuck bumped into Glenn after Ep 1...Let's say Glenn met up with a group of survivors before the trek to Atlanta.. Chuck was in the group, SO Glenn is sitting there telling them all about what has happened with Lee's group and how close he came to death. There would be Chuck's in to knowing almost everything about them .. Then Glenn left the walkie or Chuck stole it ... Then he communicates with Clem, He already knows her name and how to use the parents card against her. So she tells him about how they are on a farm and likes the St.John's and all that happy garbage and then tells him about the St. John's being cannibals and trying to eat them and how Lee killed the sons/or didn't .. It would be cool that he would be taking revenge on everyone and add a real sense of urgency to the game as the last episode is called "No time left" or hell this all might be in my drunken stupor right now lol .. I really wanna know what is hiding in that guitar of Chuck's... I am thinking a sawed off shotgun ..

Could not agree with you more .. I just think it would be an interesting dynamic to have ... Say Chuck bumped into Glenn after Ep 1...Let's say Glenn met up with a group of survivors before the trek to Atlanta.. Chuck was in the group, SO Glenn is sitting there telling them all about what has happened with Lee's group and how close he came to death. There would be Chuck's in to knowing almost everything about them .. Then Glenn left the walkie or Chuck stole it ... Then he communicates with Clem, He already knows her name and how to use the parents card against her. So she tells him about how they are on a farm and likes the St.John's and all that happy garbage and then tells him about the St. John's being cannibals and trying to eat them and how Lee killed the sons/or didn't .. It would be cool that he would be taking revenge on everyone and add a real sense of urgency to the game as the last episode is called "No time left" or hell this all might be in my drunken stupor right now lol .. I really wanna know what is hiding in that guitar of Chuck's... I am thinking a sawed off shotgun ..

I'm telling ya they need to hire some of us to write the plot lines.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, that's an interesting point. Seems like we'll never know for sure. Didn't like the guy at the beginning, he seemed very fishy and, you know, with this whole candy stuff ... however, after Episode 4 he earned my appreciation.

@SneakerSavage Yeah, I remember something similiar, that the mother said that he was dead. However, since what happened in Episode 2, I wouldn't take her words for face value.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...