30 000xp in a wingman game??!?

Habitso

i can tell you mine was down to something to do with the 4 ranked wings lvl100 against 1 wing and a sorry team what got slaughtered but lots of times over 40 mins but somehow i got some kills we were getting killed soon as we spawned and they moved really fast running and melee you out

was great moved up 3 lvls 24 to 27 would play again any day

Edited by RazerindemiX

I had something similar happen to me last night.

Was playing Guardian and the opposition were moving around lightning fast. They were downing you with 1 shot of the pistol.

I was gonna quit and thought sod it, there's only 1 more round. Anyway I was leader for the last round and I was moving around at super speeds myself. I could down opposition with my lancer but couldn't kill them.

I finished with 1 kill and 4 downs and got 3772 points so just over 3000 xp - around 10 times more than what it should have been.

Whether this is a bug or shitheads cheating, this is yet another problem with this game.

Played a game this morning, other team were moving too fast, downing you with a look, I got 2 flukey chainsaw kills and 4 deaths, went up from rank 59 to 89!!!! IN ONE GAME!!!!

Lie fail.

Anyway, I don't think it's possible to get 30,000 in a wingman match. Unless it was double xp and you were lagging or something.. :confused:

I 100% swear to God that this happened. Hell, I can give you 5 names of people on my Friends List that can confirm this happened.

Okay then I believe you.

But how is that even possible? I mean your rank doesn't just go up 20 ranks for no reason. Were you lagging in that game or somethin? That's very strange.

yeah this happened to me the other night other team was moving fast and then one round we all were moving fast. Killed 11 people for 74,800 points I was the only person to get a kill on my team my wife and friend both were mad because I ranked up and they got 0 pts.

I had something similar hapen to me... not exactly the same though, they weren't oving super fast an i didn't get an extraordinary amount of xp, but I was playing guardian and the opposing team had 2 leaders who would spawn off of each other if the other was killed. The only way we one one round was cause we killed both leaders at the same time, is this a glitch? Or people hacking?

I've just played annex and got my best score ever of 4877 and then got

(o exp) why did that happen??

The hackers modified the game to award insane amounts of points to kills so you get thousand, millions, etc of points per kill. But YOU NEED TO QUIT THESE MATCHES. A lot of hackers went the other direction and made it so you lose trillions of points after the match ends. Which means you'll end up being a level 1. Quit and lost 1500 points, its better than risking all of your points like the guy in this video. He went from a 76 to 1 after this Wingman match. Things to watch out for are moving very fast, moving in slow motion, weapons that do a lot of damage, and unreal amounts of points.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

The hackers modified the game to award insane amounts of points to kills so you get thousand, millions, etc of points per kill. But YOU NEED TO QUIT THESE MATCHES. A lot of hackers went the other direction and made it so you lose trillions of points after the match ends. Which means you'll end up being a level 1. Quit and lost 1500 points, its better than risking all of your points like the guy in this video. He went from a 76 to 1 after this Wingman match. Things to watch out for are moving very fast, moving in slow motion, weapons that do a lot of damage, and unreal amounts of points.

Yea i get that but it must be the host that is doing it cant they just wipe their score cus hey i din't even know about it till game was finished i suffer becuse of some idoit cheater :uzi:

Okay then I believe you.

But how is that even possible? I mean your rank doesn't just go up 20 ranks for no reason. Were you lagging in that game or somethin? That's very strange.

Like I explained, the enemies were moving seriously fast, they downed us in a single shot, and were getting 199,999 points per kill. I only managed to score some points after resorting to chainsaw tactics and even then I only managed 2, but the top guy on there team ended up with about 211 MILLION points with 10 kills 4 downs 0 deaths!

the moment the game finished I went up a tremendous amount of XP annd my little achievement counter flashed up "Congratulations you've reached lv89!" and I was like "WTF?!??!!"

I want to be in one of those games. EPIC FAIL on stupid long fookin achievements, EPIC FAIL on matchmaking, EPIC FAIL making proximity grenades, EPIC FAIL the fans. Actually I dont want to max out gears2. It's shit. I've just decided, I'll never play this shit again. COD 3 IS BETTER THAN GEARS 2