Why did you become a subscriber?

Rocket

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The achievement info has been extremely helpful

2. This forum community has been by far the nicest and most helpful one I've been a part of, so I don't mind paying a bit to keep it up and running.

3. Forum organization: These forums are by far the best organized forums I've seen. It's really easy to find what I'm looking for, be it a game or anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well my subscription finally pulled through! I am so glad to help pay back the site after what it and most of its members have done for me. After all the money and time I put into my xbox 360 and its games I realized I never would be able to do it if it wasn't for the site.

The main reason I wanted to subscribe though was to get to know some of the mods and higherups even better because I figured I wouldn't be noticed if I stayed a general member. After being here over a year, I finally thought it was my time, and look forward to getting to know (or know better) everyone here.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been lurking around since June 2007 and only really posting properly since the beginning of the year. :)

I wanted to join, as I am really starting to get involved in the site and perhaps write a few guides, so I thought becoming a subscriber would be a great way to start and it would also help keep this site up and running. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I figured i would spend 20 or more dollars toward the game guides per game but coming here i dont need to do that i just need to ask or look it up so much better and free but i felt guilty getting something so great for free so i thought i should help out some way i have used the sight for over a year now and thought now that i have money to spend why not help out.

• 3 weeks later...

I became a subscriber because I enjoy this site and the people on it, so I thought I might as well give back to the site.. I also use the achievement guides a pretty good bit(I'm trying to write some achievement guides, I already wrote one, Nascar 09). I also said to my self, why not subscribe, it's not but $10 a month. So I did, and I'm glad I did.

I had it in my mind since around the first few months of me joining the site that I was gonna subscribe when I eventually could, and I finally got the chance a few days ago. :D

My story goes like this:

Back in the day, when the legend (A.K.A. Moi) arrived to the seen and affected time and space itself, I promised myself I would subscribe as soon as I got a card that was actually usable on the InterWeBZ.

Well, along comes the day I open a bank account, and to my shock (AND HORROR!!1!!one!) they only gave me a cash card. Sad day; sad day indeed. :(

Anyways, I stuck with that useless piece of plastic for a few more month, then thought screw this, went to the bank situated across the road from the bank I was originally at (Rivalry defection FTW) and signed up with them.

They gave me a real man's card. A DEBIT CARD! :D

Well, as soon as I got the sexy piece of plastic love, I instantly got myself onto Paypal, and went through that annoyingly slow, yet averagely fast, method of waiting for them to validate my account in 30 different ways before I could use it...

Well, all that Paypal garbage, I validated my account there and signed up to a subscription here. Platinum style. Only the best for x360a.

The End. I love you all.

I subscribed for a few reasons, like other have said the information and guides here are really good and save money not buying any guides, The friends I have made here is priceless. So I thought it was about time to give something back and try to help out this great site. I would just like to thank everyone here for one of the best gaming community on the Net you guys are The best. Thanks.

...and for the cool green name lol:)

(when it is green)

I became a subscriber just because this is one of the best site's I have ever been on. The people here are wonderful and make for a great community. I figured if there was anything I could do to help the site, 10 dollars a month was the least I could do. So I did and I am happy to help and plan on being here for a long while.

• 3 weeks later...

Not to be boring, but I totally agree with Mothershed here. I am constantly amazed at how friendly and helpful everyone is on the site. Sure, there's always going to be a few people who are total jerks...but for the most part they're beaten down and the rest of us can enjoy our visit.

I wanted to be able to give back to the best site that's relevant to my favorite passion. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Finally subscribed the other day because I eventually got a job and now have a steady monthly income. Even though I'm not really bothered about achievements anymore, I still love all the features on the site and the community is second to none. I've been here a while now and seen the site expand, and now want to help the site expand further. £10 a month isn't alot, but every little helps! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Marx0r isn't one of them :p Not sure if I posted in here yet so will now. I subscribed just to help out a great site really. I don't even play the 360 THAT much anymore and couldn't give a crap about achievements anymore, but still love the site and the community. However, I don't think the site will see much of me come November 7th :p

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got around to subscribing. The main reason is, of course, to have a very cool green name. But I also truly appreciate the achievement guides and all the really useful information I have found when lurking on the forums. The users here are so much friendlier and more helpful, for the most part, than anywhere else. I'm glad I was finally able to help out.

Of course, now I have to cope with the massive stress of coming up with a witty and clever saying to put under my forum name. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...