100% Completion Requirements

Fizzmatix

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any clues as to where the ? for aztec gold stranger mission is, last one i need but cant find it anywhere

Sidewinder Gulch.

There's a map floating around with all the stranger locations on it, but I'm at work right now, so I can't point you to it.

Master Hunter:

Rank 10: Kill Lobo the wolf, Gordo the boar and Brumas the bear and collect their pelts.

Requirements: After killing Khan the next three animals will show up in the areas marked on the map below. You can only do them in order of the numbers so don't run off to kill Brumas before Lobo. Once you enter these areas the rare animal of choice will show up after a short period of time. If the animal doesn't show, come back another day and try again.

Not to be nit picky but this is wrong. I randomly found Gordo outside of thieves landing, while trying to do another mission. Then I randomly found Brumas, then I got Lobo. So it would seem it can be done in any order.

dammit, stuck at 99.9% :mad:

need to do one more bounty hunting location in nuevo paraiso, BUT i got six times in a row an unknown person in sepulcro..

6 F*CKIN TIMES IN A ROW! in chuparosa, as well as in escalera, and in el presidio i dont even manage to get any bounty posters...

does or did anyone have the same problem and know how to fix it??

Under my stats I got all missions done, 18 strangers, 5 rare weapons, 13 homes, 5 jobs done, 6 games played, 20 bounty locations,, and all the 4 challenges done to lvl10. Plus bought everything u can buy in the stores. The only outfit I'm missing is the 100% outfit. It says I got 99.5%! What else is left!? Or is the game glitched n flawed!?

Under my stats I got all missions done, 18 strangers, 5 rare weapons, 13 homes, 5 jobs done, 6 games played, 20 bounty locations,, and all the 4 challenges done to lvl10. Plus bought everything u can buy in the stores. The only outfit I'm missing is the 100% outfit. It says I got 99.5%! What else is left!? Or is the game glitched n flawed!?

check if in the 18 stranger missions you've done if one is called I Know You, if it is there then you are missing a stranger task

US Marshal Uniform

Requirement: Complete all five US gang hideouts within 24 hour game hours.

I don't unterstand this requirement clearly...

Becomes it missable, if I clear some hideouts besides that period of time?

Also, does it matter, which of the hideouts I clear, because there are all in all 8 hideouts in the game..

Sidewinder Gulch.

There's a map floating around with all the stranger locations on it, but I'm at work right now, so I can't point you to it.

Legend...i found the map but it didnt specify which mission they were, what would have taken hours checking out each ? took 5 minutes, thanks for the help.

now just the dull hunting, "flower picking", and poker/5 finger fillet win to go

I don't unterstand this requirement clearly...

Becomes it missable, if I clear some hideouts besides that period of time?

Also, does it matter, which of the hideouts I clear, because there are all in all 8 hideouts in the game..

It's not miss-able, because you can re-do gang hideouts daily (I think it's daily anyway).

And it has to be:

Pike's Basin

Twin Rocks

Fort Mercer

Tumbleweed

Gaptooth Breach

On the job locations, do you have to do them until the icon no longer appears or just once each?

Also, on the minigames, what constitues a completion on those. I assume liars Dice you have to win. Poker you have to eliminate everyone else. What about five finger fillet and blackjack? Also, do you have to do this at each location or just one?

Thanks for the guide man.

I don't think his question on Blackjack and Five Finger Fillet was answered and I pretty much have the same question. I've been playing Blackjack for awhile and it seems like it'll never end.