post your progress

jackc1997

Gamestop is generally pretty strict about street dates (at least our store). I have never seen this before but all employees received mass emails saying that Microsoft intends to ban any person who's GT isn't on their short list of reviewers, closed beta testers, and who ever else (treyarch employees), that plays the game before release. It seems far fetched but as much as I would like to, I don't want to take any chances. I just wanted to warn anyone that some how may have come into the game early. I don't know how true this is or if Corporate was trying to scare everyone but I thought I would put it out there.

580/1000 I think, and 40lvl ;)

They ain't gonna reset, because the leaderboards aren't even activated, and none of the other CoD games didn't get reset too. I played MW2 2 weeks before the release, and i didn't get a reset, same with WaW, my friend even got half-way to 2nd prestige before the release of WaW and NO RESET! Stop being jelous, the game is good, and the rank doesn't give you the upper hand, because you can get all perks from the very begining, the only thing you need is CoD$ which is easy to obtain :-P

Edited by KriugerisLT

580/1000 I think, and 40lvl ;)

They ain't gonna reset, because the leaderboards aren't even activated, and none of the other CoD games didn't get reset too. I played MW2 2 weeks before the release, and i didn't get a reset, same with WaW, my friend even got half-way to 2nd prestige before the release of WaW and NO RESET! Stop being jelous, the game is good, and the rank doesn't give you the upper hand, because you can get all perks from the very begining, the only thing you need is CoD$ which is easy to obtain :-P

Yeah its easy to obtain cod points, for people who are playing against people who have had the game the same amount of time.Where as people who have played the game longer , you for instance have an upper hand on everybody who waits to midnight as you have more cod points,. This will be because when I go on I know there will be people higher ranks than me with better guns and perks which instantly makes it harder for me. Not that I care to be honest as I honestly good say im pretty decent at the game it would just not be as fair on the people who dont play games as much.

So all in all your whole speil of rubbish makes no sense.

By the way as you might have guessed im Lvl 1 no gamerscore as of yet cant wait till midnight. :)