This! Is! Terrible!

Honestly, this game is awful I have never played a game that is this bad I mean for some examples

1. The graphics are "Argh this is giving me a sore head"

2. The sound "What sound"

3. The last mission at the very end is a laugh (is it possible?)

4. The AI is similar to Dead rising (mainly those delta force dudes on the second last mission)

5. The controls are a joke

6. The weapons and attachments are "nothing new"

7. The stealth parts just.....don't work

I mean honestly this could be the worst game I have ever played

Post your thought's (Does anyone actually enjoy it?)

I agree, this game is horrible. Maybe not the worst game I've ever played but definitely the worst FPS I've ever played. The end of the last level is possible, put 3 mines in front of the door the tank comes out of then rush the door the enemies keep coming out of. The door will close stopping the never ending enemies that come out and then the tank should blow up as soon as it comes out. After that you shouldn't have any problems.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Seriously, this game isnt that bad. Yes, it could have been better in Conflict series and stay with the true formula they did in PS2 but gotta give this game a chance and keep your mind open on this game.

Personally, I enjoyed this game a lot and had a blast time with my friend online co-op. The only drawback for co-op online that make this game harder is if you both die in co-op online, have to start over again in the beginning in the level...no checkpoint at all unlike single player.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Honestly, this game is awful I have never played a game that is this bad I mean for some examples

1. The graphics are "Argh this is giving me a sore head"

2. The sound "What sound"

3. The last mission at the very end is a laugh (is it possible?)

4. The AI is similar to Dead rising (mainly those delta force dudes on the second last mission)

5. The controls are a joke

6. The weapons and attachments are "nothing new"

7. The stealth parts just.....don't work

I mean honestly this could be the worst game I have ever played

Post your thought's (Does anyone actually enjoy it?)

I agree, this game was terrible. The only reason I could even think of liking it is the fact I enjoyed all of the older Conflict games which makes me disappointed when I think about this game. They should have kept it with four people. Also, what made them decide that you needed to have unlimited ammunition in the game? Yes, it is in there for people who don't believe me. All you have to do is keep going back to the weapon cache.

This game was just bad.

• 6 months later...

As you play the game you unlock better weapons and attachments. But that doesnt account for headshots that dont kill and your AI partner running into the open. Also half the time you a prompted to push A to disable a bomb etc it dosen't work. If you get to a difficult part save often and reload. Far from the worst game or FPS on the system though. That would belong to Hour of Victory.

• 1 year later...

This is definitely one of the worst games on the 360, and easily the worst coop game. Horrible hit detection, atrocious graphics, lame storyline, terrible voice acting, and multiplayer that crashes if you have too many people moving at the same time. And of course there's the coop, where you get no checkpoints, yet can save at anytime in single player. It's definitely right up there with games like Legendary and Damnation in pure shittiness.