Last 1000/completion you got? - Xbox One Edition

otaking live

Murdered Soul Suspect... although it's showing as 830G since my last 3 cheevos are locked at 100%, I'll give it a few days though to blow over if anything. As much as I enjoyed the game, there's no way in hell I'm gunna go through collecting 242 collectibles again.

From what I've read, they should just pop randomly in a few days or so, though I've never had an achievement glitch like that so I'm not 100% sure.

Yup, boring it is. You'll start getting higher scores when you are replaying the missions to unlock upgrades and have access to all of the ships/Strike Suits. At least, that is when I did. Stick it out, it is an easy 1000:gsicon:, if you can get through the tediousness.

Thanks, I'm taking regular breaks as I can only play about a level at a time, hopefully it picks up near the end. I think I'll just leave most of the challenges until after I finish the game, some of them are a real pain and I can just fly through the rest of the campaign without having to worry about missing one.

Edited by Chaz Of Sparta

From what I've read, they should just pop randomly in a few days or so, though I've never had an achievement glitch like that so I'm not 100% sure.

Yup, it's been fixed as of like 10 minutes ago. Surprised, it usually takes a few days for me but took about 12 hours this time.

http://i.imgur.com/OOkfjZd.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o207/MasterSparky/f5bd2834-b92a-4be5-af2a-d76857495186_zps77226474.jpg

Another World - 1000G

Spent the last 15minutes killing myself for the final achievement. Man Im looking forward to the game rush. Played this as I had nothing else to play and hadnt had any G for a while. This is one SHORT game! lol

Gotta remember. When it came out on SNES it was the bomb! And only 16 bit.

Just knocked out Crimson Dragon, Guacamelee, and Strike Suit Zero all within a day or two of each other. Punching my way through Ryse right now, but I'm probably going to go finish Halo: Spartan Assault tonight since I only have the 10,000 co-op kills (96% complete) and Assault Ops challenges (90%) left to finish. Biggest trick is finding somebody to play through co-op with. My buddy got his naturally just trying to get the other co-op achievements done, but I apparently did mine too efficiently and now he doesn't play it. Blah.

Really need to go back and finish "Running the Show" in Halo Wars and the last H4 DLC too...

Sounds like the quickest game on X1 yet.

I think the quickest game on the X1 so far is Another World. Super fast and easy, it took me an hour and a half, but that included taking a break to make something to eat. Otherwise, about an hour or so. It's the fastest 1000gs completion I've seen yet. :p

I think the quickest game on the X1 so far is Another World. Super fast and easy, it took me an hour and a half, but that included taking a break to make something to eat. Otherwise, about an hour or so. It's the fastest 1000gs completion I've seen yet. :p

Ah yes I forgot about that game. That took me about 2hrs myself as I got stuck on one part for about 40 mins alone lol.

Did just complete Stick it to the Man in little over 4hrs. Probably going to do Ryse next.

PvZ: Garden Warfare 100%

haha....same here! Same day too. What a coincidence.

Shooting for 100% on Metro Redux now. Shouldn't be too tough, a lot of the achievements can be had just by reloading checkpoints over and over, plus no real "difficulty" related cheeves (thank Christ).