a little info plz

So whilst im on my travels i always read the message boards and always take all the letters of them. 1. Is this wise to do? and 2. Can i collect as many contracts from these boards and have them mount up on my quests without losing any.?

Also the fist fights, i keep going to the inn at the crossroads and theres never any fights taking place, has this glitched or do i advance story some more. Thank you to anyone for your help.

So whilst im on my travels i always read the message boards and always take all the letters of them. 1. Is this wise to do? and 2. Can i collect as many contracts from these boards and have them mount up on my quests without losing any.?

Also the fist fights, i keep going to the inn at the crossroads and theres never any fights taking place, has this glitched or do i advance story some more. Thank you to anyone for your help.

1. Yes, it is wise.

2. Yes, every side quest and contract you collect from a notice board will accumulate in your quest log.

3. You need to pick up a note at a notice board that mentions fist fights to begin the "Fists of Fury" side quest, which will then spawn fists fights around the world.

Thank you biggd, always very helpful. Cant find the fist fight note for the inn at the crossroads, ive checked all notice boards around the area .hope it hasn't glitched on me.

I found my Velen fist fights note on the notice board in Crow's Perch. Try there and you should be able to find it no problem. I also found my Velen horse races note here.