It's a Trap...Help..

YoungFate

This is what it says in the achievement guide

This one was a bit tricky simply because it's vague on where to do it. When you're on the "Front Gates of EEEEEEEVIL!" level, you'll be jumping along and Deadpool will start talking about Magneto's citadel. Once you land on the next solid platform, this is where you do this achievement. I found it easiest to use the enemies up and to the right a little bit. There will be some that do more damage to you. I melee killed everyone I could with the Sais, then picked off a few from a distance with guns to finish the combo. Same location as the "You've been Cole-slaw-tered!" achievement.

Also I found a way to get dp back really fast. Go to Job one and get to the gatling gun Rack up the combo and as soon as cut scene starts press rb. Now keep pressing back buy the cheapest skill. Back out and press start. Restart checkpoint. This must be done fast or your checkpointed where you stand.

Remember to just buy the cheapest skills and one at a time. Every time you spend dp it saves what is left.

Also I found a way to get dp back really fast. Go to Job one and get to the gatling gun Rack up the combo and as soon as cut scene starts press rb. Now keep pressing back buy the cheapest skill. Back out and press start. Restart checkpoint. This must be done fast or your checkpointed where you stand.

Remember to just buy the cheapest skills and one at a time. Every time you spend dp it saves what is left.

Still not worth it for 10gs

its easy, i have record a Vid but i cant edit / make a Guide because i had a Hand Surgery.

The Location is in the 2nd Post. Use the 2 little "knifes" and the pistole as Weapon.

jump down from the plattform and go right where you can use LB. use it and stand still. turn left und use the pistole at the 1 enemie below, it is dead you have a 15er combo, go upstairs and you have 2 enemies, kill this and use your pistole to still alive the combo.

go upstairs to the next 2 enemies and kill this, an enemie jump down to your posi, kill that and use LB to reach the next plattform (with the half circle)

here are 2 enemies too, kill this and you have a 60-65er combo alive, turn left and shoot the last combos with the pistole to the higher plattform.

a 100er combo is possible here.

regards

ps: sry 4 text and english, this post need 5min with 1 finger / hand :/

its easy, i have record a Vid but i cant edit / make a Guide because i had a Hand Surgery.

The Location is in the 2nd Post. Use the 2 little "knifes" and the pistole as Weapon.

jump down from the plattform and go right where you can use LB. use it and stand still. turn left und use the pistole at the 1 enemie below, it is dead you have a 15er combo, go upstairs and you have 2 enemies, kill this and use your pistole to still alive the combo.

go upstairs to the next 2 enemies and kill this, an enemie jump down to your posi, kill that and use LB to reach the next plattform (with the half circle)

here are 2 enemies too, kill this and you have a 60-65er combo alive, turn left and shoot the last combos with the pistole to the higher plattform.

a 100er combo is possible here.

regards

ps: sry 4 text and english, this post need 5min with 1 finger / hand :/

I followed your directions and was able to obtain the achievement. I was playing on ultra violence and with everything maxed out. The only thing I did different was switch out my pistol to the sub machine guns when I was around 50 hit combo to make sure I could keep going. Thanks for the tip Predni :)

Nope, I'll just leave this game with 990 Achievement points then.

What???? WHY would you care. the point in gaining in the first place was to max out everything, now that you have it all get your last achievement and throw it in the bin of games you won't ever be playing again. I'm confused at the problem?

Here is a video to help you guys out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4IdbYPq7UA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSwvyY9KZ6l9jbueg-xC_1A]Deadpool - It's A Trap Achievement / Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

This is obtained on the level "Front gates of EEEEEEEVIL!".

The section begins when the objective pops up that says "Bath Time. Blood Bath.". This is easiest done when you are fully upgraded, particularly the Sais, Shotgun, and SMG. Veteran is the best difficulty to complete this on as the enemies aren't too hard but have decent amount of health. I found easier that as soon as the checkpoint saves to restart the checkpoint because there are more guys shooting at you in the beginning. Simply run through attacking and shooting everything you can make sure to keep the combo going. I got hit early on and it didn't hinder me from getting a 91 hit combo.

Getting a good set up for this is a total pain, I either get gunned down by the Call of Duty rejects or I fall to my doom or if I have a good combo going it cuts off OR I get hit and lose the combo. I tried following what the videos I found online to do but for some reason or another I keep screwing up and either losing the momentum OR I get pummeled/gunned down.

If the gunners are too strong for you either you are playing ultra-Violent or you aren't fully upgraded yet. As for falling off the edge I can't help you much with that besides remember to hit lb to get to the next platform. Another tip is use evade will in the air it will give you an extra couple of inches you will need. The guys pummeling you shouldn't be an issue because you can counter all of their attacks which will actually help your combo out.

I'm actually playing on Veteran, what I'm trying to do is get a large cluster going, that's probably where I'm messing up trying to pull this off. Also before getting to the Blood Bath objective, I sniped off a couple of gunner guys, I dunno if that has anything to do with anything or not.