1 Ninja World Timeline.Help

Uhm, all I can say is recheck the Ninja Timeline and make sure you didn't miss one as a reward for a certain fight. Second, run all of the world by foot, and look that way. Third some are only given through side quests. So, start off with the Timeline itself and work your way through.

Uhm, all I can say is recheck the Ninja Timeline and make sure you didn't miss one as a reward for a certain fight. Second, run all of the world by foot, and look that way. Third some are only given through side quests. So, start off with the Timeline itself and work your way through.

I have been told I need to find Shukaku (shikamaru's dad) in order to see where they are in the world. Where do I find him? I have been running around the leave village for an hour

which one are you missing ?

the 3 after the struggle in the land of waves.

The one between akatsuki infiltrates and naruros rasengan.

Then the one between narutos rasengan and tears in the final valley

1 st one in shippuden, 3rd, 4th 5th, 7th, Then all of them in a row between might of the rasenshuriken and the tale naruto uzumaki

the 3 after the struggle in the land of waves.

The one between akatsuki infiltrates and naruros rasengan.

Then the one between narutos rasengan and tears in the final valley

1 st one in shippuden, 3rd, 4th 5th, 7th, Then all of them in a row between might of the rasenshuriken and the tale naruto uzumaki

the one you are missing in boyhood are

"Naruto and Gaara" - most likely in free roam...

"The uchiha brothers" - i believe this is the one you get for beating the fragments with bonus.

the bunch in shippuden, i got them roaming around the map.

three years is the one your get for getting 10000/10000 fragments and the first one in boyhood is from the quest with kakashi and sakura in free roam at the training grounds but dose any one know how to get the 2nd to last one in boyhood the one right before tears in the final valley thinks its called Rogue

Edited by antgore06

I can't find the last boyhood one the Final Valley one, the first 2 shippuden ones, the one between Crimson Rampage and Asuma's Squad, and the one between Deidara's Art and The Eight Tails. And the of course the last 3 after the final chapter. Anyone know where they are?

for the last one in boyhood beat the sauske and naruto boss fight and get the bonus