Thinking inside the box Achivement guide.

HALA BE ZBARTAN

alright first off load up the San fran level in hunter switch the difficulty to Rookie as soon as you start go right up the stairs you will find a lot of containers grab an enemey and kill him inside one of the containers then make a sound backup will come when they do just wait inside the container a enemy will come inside kill him then another will come a rinse and repeat untill you get the achievement but when you kill grab them as human shieled then execute... sorry for my bad english

Oh, well, the way I did it was to take each guard into a human-shield and drag him into a container to finish him off. It helps because that way none of the guards get suspicious and start wandering around. It takes quite a bit of patience, but it works.

I did it the same way, it takes some patience but I actually love taking out all enemies up close but silently.Just to confirm that method works.

Might as well make this a where's the section thread.

I just saw another thread where someone was asking where under construction is. Do we know?

Also the washroom.

I assume under construction is salt lake and the washroom portland.

Yeah I`m unsure about those 2 zones, I think I`ll set up a central "do the achievement in that zone" thread

alright first off load up the San fran level in hunter switch the difficulty to Rookie as soon as you start go right up the stairs you will find a lot of containers grab an enemey and kill him inside one of the containers then make a sound backup will come when they do just wait inside the container a enemy will come inside kill him then another will come a rinse and repeat untill you get the achievement but when you kill grab them as human shieled then execute... sorry for my bad english

This method has already been posted by me in Tyger7's Insurgency DLC Guide. Just thought ppl should know.

• 1 month later...