Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a total of 4 players to make this happen and right now I have 3. Only one of the tags actually needs the achievements so it should go quickly. I'm looking for someone that's willing to sit in a LONG session to get everything done as fast as possible. If you want to get this done, send me a F/R and a message letting me know which game you are wanting to boost since I have a couple other sessions planned too. I am on MST.

1. Z0DIAC1

2. Phatal Prey

3. Prey2Night

4. x VipEriZeD xX

This spot is now taken! :woop:I hope.

Looking to organise a group of four people to boost all the online achievements. Would like to get these done quite quickly so if you're willing to sit for a long period of time to get all the achievements done in one or two sittings then quote this post and add your name onto the list, also send me a FR and a message saying that you're wanting to boost Sniper:GW

1) SuperWeeSplash

2)

3)

4)

Just to let you know I'm from the UK so my time zone is GMT+1 but I'm usually free to boost all the time. Once the list is full I'll try and get a date and time that works for everyone.

Looking to organise a group of four people to boost all the online achievements. Would like to get these done quite quickly so if you're willing to sit for a long period of time to get all the achievements done in one or two sittings then quote this post and add your name onto the list, also send me a FR and a message saying that you're wanting to boost Sniper:GW

1) SuperWeeSplash

2) Lingham

3)

4)

Just to let you know I'm from the UK so my time zone is GMT+1 but I'm usually free to boost all the time. Once the list is full I'll try and get a date and time that works for everyone.

Same as above as im the UK. Picked the game up last night so gonna be on about 3pm GMT so add me. I wont have played it so will be very nooby though

Right I've updated the list for everyone that's looking to boost. So here's how it's looking:

1) SuperWeeSplash

2) Lingham

3) FXH R E C O N

4) Mr Tidders

5) Tragik T

Will prob be making a start on this around 3pm UK time (GMT+1) which I think is 10am EST, 9am CST, just in case anyone is from America.

Hopefully see you all there to make a big start on these achievements :D

EDIT

If everyone on the list could add everyone else that would be great.

Edited by weesplash