Achievement Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread (Co-Op Partners too)

A F 1 G 3

Hey. I only have 3 achievements left but am fighting a losing battle.

Silver Keys - can do this myself but would only do if i could get 100%

Demon Doors - MY Brightwood demon door is glitched!!!!

Hero Dolls - I dont have any!!

Any help would be appreciated

My Gamertag is DV PWNS

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i am happy to play with anyone but im in brittan and wireless and im not sure what the connection would be like to you far away ppls

My mates in Yorkshire have similar connection & we hav no problems talking on Live (I am in Midwest US.)

I'd like to watch another hero get all of the Dyes from the See The Future DLC.

I can pay pretty much any sum of money or give any item, and I'd be very grateful :p

GT: Kurai koi

Nevermind, I just fluked the final dye. Who's idea was it to get 1985 exactly? Ugh...

If anyone can help with the Executioner Achievement ... I would rather not have to play the game again lol.

Hope anyone can help :)

Also if anyone is after the colosseum achievements with the coop slow down tactic I'm up for that too!

Edited by F Swan

I know this is a laundry list of achievements, but I was wondering if there was a kind soul out there that's willing to help me with the Collector, Combatant, Multiplicator, Gladiator, Con Artist, Concierge, or Bibliophile achievements? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Guys, Im looking to joins some ones game to help me get the following achievements.

'The Concierge' (Open all the Demon Doors in Albion, or see another Hero do so.)

and

'The Colourist' Collect the dyes hidden in Murgo's magical items, or see another Hero do so.

I'll be online tonight after 8pm UK time. if anyone can help, please send me a message on live and we can hook up.

If poss, ill return the favor with other achievements

Sorry I gotta be gay but my question just isn't gettin answered, can someone please tell me how to get the economy up, I can't buy anything from any of the vendor's anymore, my economy is so bad. I've already done the house thing and the rent thing, I can't buy stuff to boost the economy, so what do I do?. Please comment here, or on my other post, the most recent economy question.

Sorry I gotta be gay but my question just isn't gettin answered, can someone please tell me how to get the economy up, I can't buy anything from any of the vendor's anymore, my economy is so bad. I've already done the house thing and the rent thing, I can't buy stuff to boost the economy, so what do I do?. Please comment here, or on my other post, the most recent economy question.

What you need to do is buy all the houses and reduce the rent, then try and upgrade all the houses with better great and buy all the produce etc from the venders. then go to sleep for more than 24 hours (allow the venders to restock) then start buying stuff again. rinse and repeat.

Your answer

What you need to do is buy all the houses and reduce the rent, then try and upgrade all the houses with better great and buy all the produce etc from the venders. then go to sleep for more than 24 hours (allow the venders to restock) then start buying stuff again. rinse and repeat.

I'll give you an A for effort but an F for your ability to read thoroughly. Try again.

Guest Ultramantheo

Will pay ANY amount of gold AND give all the dolls away if anyone will let me watch them get the Demon Door achievement AND/OR the Silver Key achievement. Seriously. I really need these achievements so i can be done!

Send a message to MANGOFLIPPY if you want to help a poor poor soul

Will pay ANY amount of gold AND give all the dolls away if anyone will let me watch them get the Demon Door achievement AND/OR the Silver Key achievement. Seriously. I really need these achievements so i can be done!

Send a message to MANGOFLIPPY if you want to help a poor poor soul

I can help you get the Hoarder Achievement :) Add me again if I'm no longer on your Friends List :)

I need the final one of Murgo's dyes - Strawberry blonde hair dye (I can't get the last Teddy bear! Frustrating!).

I also haven't got the dollcatcher achievement.

I do have Reaver, Teresa and the hero doll and loads of cash so i'd be happy trading or helping out with any of the other achievements/boosting.

GT: andydubyew, add me if you can help!

EDIT: After many attempts as soon as i post this i got the 'fabled' 1985 and got the teddy bear and dye. Awesome!

Still happy to help other swith this achievement, and need the dollcatcher if anyone can help.

Edited by Lava Tonsil