Patch [Status/Questions: Official Thread]

Shelder

If you downloaded the mandatory 195 file, you should be good.

It was said (By an Atari employee) on the TDU forums that the 195MB Patch wouldn't make any effect until the Title Update "switched on" as they put it, the main patch.

atari you are cockends

You really want to aim your hatred toward Eden more, they made the game. Atari just produced it.

It's the equivalent of blaming Activision for a Call of Duty mistake, when in actual fact it's more Infinity Ward or Treyarch, depending on which game.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's it, i have had it this is complete garbage of a patch. "I am so glad they stopped all the people from glitching money"(Sarcasm) in the process they never fixed a thing

Now all i get is after 1 or 2 races

"The Test Drive Unlimited 2 Server is not available at this time. Please try again later."

THAT SHOULD BE THE TITLE OF THE GAME

Latest update from GMDestra on the TDU forums:

http://forums.testdriveunlimited2.com/atari/images//icons/icon1.gif Xbox 360 - Open Issues and Service Status

Last Update: March 20, 1:00PM PST

Hey Guys,

We have been monitoring the patch performance over the last few days.

Overall, many of the issues that were intended to be fixed have been fixed on the client side. However, the patch has attracted a high volume of players, which has led to additional server load. Also, Clubs have been enabled which adds to the number of transactions the servers need to perform. Due to this, there are several issues caused by high-server load that we are working to address on the server side.

We have a server-side patch candidate which is tentatively scheduled for early this week. We hope that it's deployment will resolve a majority of the online issues that players have been experiencing.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. If you have information to provide, please feel free to post it here on the forum!

-GMDestra

We are actively looking into the following issues:

• A small number of players have been reporting system crashes. We are working on reproducing this.
  • It has been discovered that in the current build, installing the game to a thumb drive can cause issues. We have a fix built into a future client patch, but for now, we recommend that players avoid installing the game to a USB mass storage device.
  • Various issues with the CRC (payouts, server intermittently becoming unavailable, etc)

he following issue are occurring, but are most likely caused by high server load, which we are working to address by performing server optimizations. We have a server-side update which is tentatively scheduled for early this week:

• Friends list is not properly updating.
  • Players disappearing from free-roam/getting disconnected from online free roam/number of online players on the GPS disappears
  • Club Invitations not being received
  • Friend Invites not being received
  • MyTDULife not loading
  • Searching for clubs does not always load results
  • Stuck at Loading Screen after pressing Start
  • After pressing Start, client waits for 3 minutes, then states that the TDU2 server is unavailable
  • Joining a friends’ session loads you into a map, but you do not appear in their free-roam session
  • When attempting to perform a Club action, you receive an error message that the Club Server is not available
  • Nearby players do not receive Police-chase invites

The last 11 times I folded it said my exact hand so I stopped playing. That and donkeys in the tourneys are fucking garbage and my intelligent odds knowledge loses to fish that have no reason being in the hand and suck out on the river. Lost with KK to 48 off, lost with AQ to 26, and lost with 1010 to j7. Every fucking time it was turn, river, and i lost on 2 runners.

I was under the impression it just re-stated what you had in the previous hand you completed. I remember having two pair, and the next hand I folder before the flop, and it still said two pair.

Also, you sound like a poker snob - cool it, this is NOT a professional tournament. If they want to risk their money and it comes good for them, it's their business. Patience will almost always beat those kind of players anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
TDU2 Severs Down Now For Maintenance For The Free DLC1 Exploration Pack Released/Submitted Next Week . . . Linky :-)

Your link just takes me to the facebook page and the last posting from them about the patch was on April 19. Not exactly new info....

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having problems with car dlc. I downloaded 4 cars on my main account but now i can't see them on my other account. Can someone help me with this problem?
They won't work on your other account until the exploration pack comes out. Hopefully they will release the exploration pack before the end of the month.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah this is bullshit, I am getting fucking impatient.

Give me my fucking charger and stratos and then they can do what the fuck they want.

If they go on strike before the free DLC is released they may as well be just fisting all their fans in the arse hole. (The fans that actually liked TDU2 enough to keep playing it.)

• 2 months later...

Downloading free DLC and the Bugatti supersport. Will buy the game tomorrow maybe. From what I heard the friend list is half fixed (doesn't show club members) and the roulette achievement now works. Edit I can confirm Roulette works. Not Working: Friend list, poker tournaments. 6 months later they fix 2 things dlc and roulette, here's to the next 6 months.

Edited by StarsRPD

yep worst for me too I was chip leader in a level 3 and level 4 game and it kicked me out of both and took my ticket twice in one night WTF !!!!

then i spent 70k at the bar trying to get another ticket f**k you eden just about had enough we've been faithful all these months and you deliver this limp wristed c**p :mad: