1000/1000 possible now ?

Scotian Bred

I'm pretty sure it was hacked some how. Pull his profile up on MGC and look at when he achieved that 1000, you'll see a list of around 140 other games that were "last played" on that same day. He also has 1000 points in Two Worlds which I thought Legion posted and said the last two achievements were glitched and unobtainable.

well i know alot of games have glitched achievements but COJ has been glitched for awhile just wondering if this game is patched now.

and i have no idea how this hack a game thing works .. how is it even possible to make an achievement unlock when it shouldn't .. very strange things these people will do to get a high gamerscore .. people are burnt

everybody knows they don't get these points the way microsoft intended .. but yet there still privalent and going right at it .. shouldn't we sign a petition or something

anywhoo .. is COJ patched or wha ?

Hacking games for the full 1000 in glitched games is becoming an increasing problem now, a lot of the high gamerscores now include glitched achievements too. I say that unless someone here can get the full 1000 or someone from a respectable source has done it, they are still glitched.

Usually when things get patched there will be a slew of threads breaking the news about it.

Hey,

In what way do you say there is a glitch.

I kinow there is an awful one in episode 9 (i think it was) where it auto-saved as i was falling to my death, when i restarted i was spawned on the ledge of where i just fell and couldnt get off. and kept dieing but i managed to sort of wieve my way out of it after about 7 or 8 retries.

Yeah, if you look at his card, he has a 100% perfect 1000/200 rate.

Also the fact that he plays the games 1 second apart from each other, as others have noted, perplexes me as well. Damn, I wish I could get my 360 to boot that fast.

Also, anyone that has 203K G has no life, hacker or not, that's still a hella damn long time.