• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a boosting session set up for tomorrow at 5pm central time in the USA for boosting MP Achievements. Anyone can attend, no matter my history with them. Look on trueachievements.com for a boosting session under the GT: DarylDixon681

I am even willing to let Sonic D and Dark Vil join this session. Even though we are no longer friends.

Only serious people for boosting needed..

Edited by chrisredfield58

Looking to do all the MP achievements in this, as I'm bumping this up in my backlog queue out of concern the servers will get shut down due to Atari's bankruptcy announcement today. Text me on Live if interested, GT: DarthVillainous.

Look man I tried to get you to boost with me. But instead of coming to my party, you chose to send me the message WHAT????. It made it appear as if you were mad or something. So that's why I sent you those messages. I am just tired of people claiming they want to boost but then don't back it up. Plus I have been under a lot of strain from other stuff..U did not even consider what was happening with me. So if you wanna boost, then leave me a message here or accept my Friend request..

Who knows when the servers will be shut down. I will send you one last friend request. If you decline it. That's on you. I am making an offer here to help us both out.

Look man I tried to get you to boost with me. But instead of coming to my party, you chose to send me the message WHAT????. It made it appear as if you were mad or something. So that's why I sent you those messages. I am just tired of people claiming they want to boost but then don't back it up. Plus I have been under a lot of strain from other stuff..U did not even consider what was happening with me. So if you wanna boost, then leave me a message here or accept my Friend request..

Who knows when the servers will be shut down. I will send you one last friend request. If you decline it. That's on you. I am making an offer here to help us both out.

All I can say is that people should avoid this person, as he's psychotic. He sent me a party invite literally the second I came online, to which I simply replied, "what?" (all in lower case, unlike what he's claiming). He responded by sending me *three* voice messages filled with profanity that would make a sailor blush, yelling and screaming at me. I don't care what kind of strain you're under, if you can't show common decency to someone asking a simple question, you're not worth wasting time on.

Hey Darth, sorry for your on-line abuse sounds like you have a stalker lol

I know we are gearing up for GRAW2 at some point but I also need to boost on-line mp achieves for riddick.

Btw, I think we can use second profiles for Graw2, I have 2 others which can be used for the 5 GT min requirement. Anyway hit me up on live mate ;)

:uzi:GT>> Gj80

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys looking to do some of the multiplayer stuff, I have a second account would like to get some of the multi kills and 3 enemy stuff out of the way.... I also have a second account and another copy of this game, just send me a message about what game it is to boost

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...