• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so far the list is as follows:

1. LordXaero

2. Chef Not Chief

3. MagicBullet1985

4. bebojuice (?)

We need just two more people.

If we all just wait for eachother to get ready, and set up a several hour boosting session, we can knock out these achievements. I am leaving for work now, but will be off at 7pm Central Standard Time.

Count me in.

1. LordXaero

2. Chef Not Chief

3. MagicBullet1985

4. bebojuice (?)

5. ccanedy

We'd need eight people to do all the achievements I believe. This was a misunderstanding on my behalf.

I'll be on tonight, and can boost tomorrow too, as I am off work.

Let's get this done!

Dude, I'm so down! Hit me up! GT: Kyle Isaac

1. LordXaero

2. Chef Not Chief

3. MagicBullet1985

4. bebojuice (?)

5. ccanedy

We'd need eight people to do all the achievements I believe. This was a misunderstanding on my behalf.

I'll be on tonight, and can boost tomorrow too, as I am off work.

Let's get this done!

I'm back online.

Throw my name into the hat too please.

How is everyone fixed for this weekend? I have no plans (xmas present buying has cleaned me out) so can play any day, any night

Unfortunately, I work weekends, so the only days im available, on a weekly basis, are Wednesday through Friday, however, I can work around those 3 days to work on these cheevos. Hopefully that isn't a problem! If so, please let me know.

Hi ccanedy, I've sent you a friend request and message about possible boosting tonight. I am free anytime to play Goldeneye so you can defo count me in, I've checked with Chef not Chief and he's up for it too, I know that scrappylive is willing to help even though he's 1K'ed it but I haven't messaged him yet, I will message Kyle Isaac though from a previous post he said he isn't available on a Saturday but it's worth me firing a message over to him just to check as he was very helpful last night on Golden Gun mode.

Also I've messaged Lord Xaero to see if he is up for it tonight

Avengers Assemble!

@Jamesbondftw

I believe that you are one hour ahead, I'm hoping to get home from my christmas party between midnight and 1am the join the dudes in the USA (it should be about 8pm over there), I know it's late for us in Europe but there isn't many people in the UK playing this game that want to boost so I've been playing with Chef, ccanedy and Kyle Isaac and they've been really helpful and we've had lots of lols.

So if you could let us know if you will be available that would be cool

Thanks

Welcome Sagan! I am almost certain that Chef not Chief will join us, also I've been in touch with Kyle Isaac, he left me a voice message saying he was up for it. Woooo we could have six people here, for goldeneye mode and bomb defuse we just need to grab two randoms on the night (or early morning for me and James lol).

However, If anyone sees this and wants to put their name down as well they are welcome.

I'll be online around mid-afternoon EST and can help players boost the easier (4-player minimum) achievements as they log on. Hopefully, we are all able to link across all the different time zones we have to boost the more difficult achievements that require 8 players.

Thanks to Chef Not Chief, Darksaber II, ICEMAN TNK, JamesBondFTW, MagicBullet1985, PAPIOL, Sagan Man Can, Scrappylive and the bludgeon for last night's successful boosting party. I managed to boost the last two that I needed but if anyone needs people to help with other achievements, I'm happy to help. Just send me a message.

Indeed, thanks all, that was rather productive. Mostly like clockwork, despite all the randoms. :-)

I'll still be working on the Clobbering (~10-15 left I think), Other Cheek (Zukovski) and Boys With Toys feats, and I know some of you guys will still be working on cleaning up the 79 Golden Gun kills and Full Deck, so if any of you want a hand working toward any o f those, count me in!

• 2 weeks later...