Hey Big Spender!

SkyJin

Hey, I just played through Wet on Golden Bullets Mode.. got my 66 000 points and upgraded all on the last mission (just before "boss" fight). But the achievement didn't unlock..

Can you unlock it while playing Golden Bullets Mode?

This sucks hard! :(

Yeah, that's what I read too..

But somehow it didn't, maybe it was because I upgraded everything just before the last boss fight/QTE?

Anyone else upgraded everything at last chance to do so, and gotten the chievo?

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread, but this just happened to me and its really frustrating...

I was on my play through on Hard and I spent 15K on the first chapter for pistol damage and life block and then got 52K at the end of chapter 12. Got the achievement for "Keep Your Balance" but after purchasing everything, nothing unlocked...

What's really annoying to me is that I'm going to have to play through the game again and focus on style points...

Edit: Just loaded up a level on points count mode and after my first kill I got both achievements :D

Edited by Mr Chaotix

• 4 months later...
I know this is an old thread, but this just happened to me and its really frustrating...

I was on my play through on Hard and I spent 15K on the first chapter for pistol damage and life block and then got 52K at the end of chapter 12. Got the achievement for "Keep Your Balance" but after purchasing everything, nothing unlocked...

What's really annoying to me is that I'm going to have to play through the game again and focus on style points...

Edit: Just loaded up a level on points count mode and after my first kill I got both achievements :D

That last tip actually worked. It also didn't unlock for me but after getting my first kill in points count mode I actually unlocked it.

• 3 months later...

Thanks a lot people above.

I was double disappointed. First i had 65,951 points and the guide said you need 66,000 so at the upgrade part right before the last cut scene bit i thought i had failed but when i tried buying the upgrades anyway i actually had enough anyway so you dont need 66,000 style points. Then im waiting and no achievement 0.o

This was on Golden bullets mode aswell so i wonder if that is a condition that causes it not to unlock because i tried a level on points count mode like you suggested and got both achievements :)

Soooo happy and glad someone decided to post this as random a thing as it is.