Trouble spots? Post questions here!

Verkunder

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, a lot of these are not even possible with their setup--for instance, 5-2 always fails, even when you try the comments. GRR

http://beatimplode.com/files/media/image/iphone-implode-level-5-2.png

I know I have been able to get through to this point (rest of chapter 5 worked with a little variation) and nothing close seems to be work :confused:

Something will work eventually! Keep the faith! :woop:

Just going through the guide and 1-10 does not seem to be working. I don't know if I just placing it wrong but nothing seems to work. When it explodes that piece breaks but nothing else moves.

I have the same problem with this level and some other levels further on in the game. Real pain even when using the guide.

5-2 and 6-4 seem to be the big problems so far. With the guides I have gotten some levels completed using more bombs/dynamite that suggested. So there are obviously multiple ways to get it A+ rank.

For 1-10 I got my A+ score doing this (Hope I describe it right).

First dynamite goes on the far bottom right slanted piece looks like this \ . This one place it at the top of the bar close to the vertical one it is leaning on.

For the second one if you count from the LEFT five bars over (one slanted [/] 4 vertical) and go up one vertical bar. For this one place it at the very top of that bar.

Hope that helps!

I contacted the dev about 5-2; hopefully he'll reply with good news.

Here's my 6-4 solution...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/eastx/Implode64solution.jpg

And darn this site for limiting image files to 19K, a ridiculously small size. Had to stick it on Photobucket, argh.

Edited by eastx

EastX, that solution doesnt work for me. I know you have to be really precise with the bomb placements, but the whole of the right hand side still hits the building for me.

You just need to tweak your placement. Try moving the bottom one slightly farther to the left.

Also, my solution worked on Veteran difficulty too, but I know height's not really the problem in this case.

Attempting to recreate TNT's solution, I can get my height down to 12.2 feet, which gets me $14 short of the goal. I keep trying to adjust millimeter by millimeter, but I'm not hitting the sweet spot. 5-2 is so annoying.

Edited by eastx

You just need to tweak your placement. Try moving the bottom one slightly farther to the left.

Also, my solution worked on Veteran difficulty too, but I know height's not really the problem in this case.

Attempting to recreate TNT's solution, I can get my height down to 12.2 feet, which gets me $14 short of the goal. I keep trying to adjust millimeter by millimeter, but I'm not hitting the sweet spot. 5-2 is so annoying.

Most of it rely s on the explosion amount $$ if you get more than $2,000 then use the bomb weather needed or not that goes for lvls with lots of bombs to use I found it easier to use more & tweak the location for higher $ on the initial boom have even gotten $4,300 on a timed bomb that's worth way more than not using it at all even though it wasn't needed to get an A+ yet made it a lot easier to get ;)

If you look at the solution images the bombs face the opposite direction, that might play a role in some of the solutions not working correctly I bet.

Now ur sayin that i saw that and i tried placing bombs on the other side to mirror the image and it worked better ... werid eh .. but yea i havent see a button to turn them or flip them.