PowerUp Locations on all Maps

pined5551

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've known Merci for a while. He's not the kind of guy to take this lightly and make this up. And I see no reason why epic would lie. Plus I have to agree with shadow on the fact they cant take you above 100, and then there's also the fact that True Beast and I have gotten all the health and still dont have it.

Edited by NightStalker666

Whoever emailed Midway Tech (Merciless i think) should try to confirm whether or not there is indeed one special hidden power up... Maybe try to see if it is on a 360 exclusive map, or not. Or, although i doubt it, see if they will reveal the map and/or location of the power up. Its worth a shot, cause I'm (and others I'm sure) are really starting to get tired of all this hunting/searching and sitting at 860gs for this game...

One player mentioned about invisibility on Facing Worlds a few days ago. He said that one bot had had invisibility. Maybe, it's true - there is invisibility somewhere on FW. Maybe, we have to activate something to collect power up... Does someone know chinese language :D? What is written above the wooden door near the helmet on Facing Worlds? Ok, I'm joking :)

???

:drunk?

i think these little words tells you, that you're wrong:

I just read the email over and over again and i now think that as it says culmative and registers every time you pick something up over many matches EVEN ON THE SAME MAP!

Could it be that every time you do pick something up it keeps count and when you have picked up a certain amount the achiev will just pop?

I now think this because as I said I have read the email over and over to make more sense of it! I have also done all maps on all game modes on multi as well and I am pretty sure I have not missed anything! and I figure that the things listed only count to the tally thus meaning it was a two way answer sneaky if so but quite obvious if you look at it carefully!

Like The Back Of My Hand is very difficult, especially since it includes the

numerous health vials and invisibility which is hidden. Every time you pick up

any power up on any map it registers it so

CUMULATIVE ACHIEVEMENT OVER

MANY MATCHES EVEN ON THE SAME MAP.

You must pick up every instance of:

Health Vials (5HP)

Shield Belt

Keg'O'Health (100HP)

Invisibility

Berserk

UDamage

Helmet

Thigh Pads

Jump Boots

Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)

NOT weapons/ammo

HOLY F**K I THINK I'M ONTO SOMETHING!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

"every instance" must be the single occurences on every map.

let's say there are 100 +25 health pickups on all maps.

so collecting 100x the same 25pts health pickup does not register as 100x health overall. it's actually 1 out of the 100 instances.

We've seen hundreds of these "confirmed" e-mails in all sorts of games over the years. You have to obviousy question the validity of this one. Why would it make sense not to pick up the 25hp health packs but pick up all the other ones? I've been slowly going at this but have also picked up the 25 hp health packs and ammo crates and redeemers. I'm a little over halfway through and we shall see if the achievement unlocks.

Does a WEAPON or 25HP take your health over 100%

I didn't think so YOU SILLY LITTLE BOY

so I guess they are not power ups!

Oh yeah already picked up every single thing on every map in all game modes!

Guess what?

NO ACHIEVEMENT!!!

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/fire/MERCILESS+MACK.png

Edited by MERCILESS MACK

Maybe, we can send mail to Midway Customer Support again and ask about this hidden invisibility? What does it mean and where we can find it... (which map)

and who ever sends the email should be specific, we know what to get, but on what gametype ( dm, tdm and duel, or just one?) and does it have to be instant action or ranked or not? also ask about the invisibility

Does a WEAPON or 25HP take your health over 100%

I didn't think so YOU SILLY LITTLE BOY

so I guess they are not power ups!

Oh yeah already picked up every single thing on every map in all game modes!

Guess what?

NO ACHIEVEMENT!!!

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/fire/MERCILESS+MACK.png

Silly little boy? What are you 12? You've been around these forums how long? Put your money where your mouth is and start contributing more to this site than just crap. Just seems weird, your first post is a "confirmed" e-mail by Midway, one in which you could easily typed up just to get attention, which lots of first posters do. It's nothing again against you, it just seems fishy.

dont waste your time going through instant action or doing all the maps for dm on tdm and duel, or collecting everything 100 times thats now what the achievement says and i dont think the devs wouldn't go that far to fuck with us. since there are OFFICIAL guides on all the maps that are on the ps3/pc whatevr ur missing must be on xbox exclusive maps,unless the achievement is glitched FOR EVERYONE and i think that is very unlikely. the mystery will be solved eventually. oh and to the people that didn't complete the match- the game dosn't just save after the match for kicks lol

Guess what? I sent email to Midway Support with question about hidden invisibility mentioned in their email and they gave me link to xbox360achievements.org. ROTFL

Ok I have sent them another email. Maybe this time, they will tell me something more.

dont waste your time going through instant action or doing all the maps for dm on tdm and duel, or collecting everything 100 times thats now what the achievement says and i dont think the devs wouldn't go that far to fuck with us. since there are OFFICIAL guides on all the maps that are on the ps3/pc whatevr ur missing must be on xbox exclusive maps,unless the achievement is glitched FOR EVERYONE and i think that is very unlikely. the mystery will be solved eventually. oh and to the people that didn't complete the match- the game dosn't just save after the match for kicks lol

Or maybe they changed the location of some of the power-ups on the maps.

And they would go that far. Gamle developers have a twisted sense of humor ;).

Guess what? I sent email to Midway Support with question about hidden invisibility mentioned in their email and they gave me link to xbox360achievements.org. ROTFL

Ok I have sent them another email. Maybe this time, they will tell me something more.

HAHAHAH that's classic man. Let us know.

OK, so me and a friend have used this guide and many others to do a cumulative search across all game variants and maps.... we have picked up everything including

Health Vials (5HP)

Shield Belt

Keg'O'Health (100HP)

Invisibility

Berserk

UDamage

Helmet

Thigh Pads

Jump Boots

Armor Vest

Health Paks (25HP)

Redeemer

All Deployables on every map

and still no achievement.

We've tried everything short of destroying every darkwalker on every map that has one, we have not got into every vehicle on every map and we have not picked up all weapons on every map except for by default.

One thing i can point out is on the CTF map VERTEBRAE there is a BESERK located on that map in the middle in a green room that u must use the translocator to get in... i noticed that it wasnt listed under the pickups for that map and noticed that no one else corrected the post or said they found it. All i can tell u is if u know where the biorifle is and you pickup the health vials look to ur right and down a level and u will see a green watery looking wall w/ a hole in it shoot the translocator thru the hole and pickup the BESERK maybe if someone hasnt already found it, it will unlock this achievement....

But once again ive picked up everything short of all weapons/ammo, all vehicles. Also it was all done in player match.

the one thing im going to try is on certain maps you have to do things to get certain vehicles like the darkwalker or leviathan im going to try that out and see if maybe it considers that powerups.....

Health Vials (5HP)

Shield Belt

Keg'O'Health (100HP)

Invisibility

Berserk

UDamage

Helmet

Thigh Pads

Jump Boots

Armor Vest

Health Paks (25HP)

Redeemer

All Deployables on every map

and still no achievement.

One thing i can point out is on the CTF map VERTEBRAE there is a BESERK located on that map in the middle in a green room that u must use the translocator to get in... i noticed that it wasnt listed under the pickups for that map and noticed that no one else corrected the post or said they found it.

Invincibility?? I'm sure you picked it up, its kind of hard to miss but i noticed it wasn't on your list.

P.S The berserk your talking about is, and always was listed in the guide.

So I e-mailed midway myself and asked them about the 25hp health packs and if you had to pick up all the power-ups once in deathmatch, team deathmatch and duel and here was the response...

Hello Brian,

Here's what constitutes a power up for this achievement:

Health Vials (5HP)

Shield Belt

Keg'O'Health (100HP)

Invisibility

Berserk

UDamage

Helmet

Thigh Pads

Jump Boots

Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)

NOT weapons/ammo

You only need to pick up each power up once, regardless of game mode.

Regards,

Midway Tech/Customer Support

So midway is adamite that you don't have to pick up the 25hp. And it only needs to be map based so it doesn't matter what the game mode is.

I guess we only have two possible solutions, we are either missing something or it truly is glitched. If you look in the midway solutions now after my e-mail they posted the answer on their FAQS for unreal tournament and you have a comment selection box if the information is correct, wrong, or incomplete, and I verified with them that it was incomplete.

So I e-mailed midway myself and asked them about the 25hp health packs and if you had to pick up all the power-ups once in deathmatch, team deathmatch and duel and here was the response...

Hello Brian,

Here's what constitutes a power up for this achievement:

Health Vials (5HP)

Shield Belt

Keg'O'Health (100HP)

Invisibility

Berserk

UDamage

Helmet

Thigh Pads

Jump Boots

Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)

NOT weapons/ammo

You only need to pick up each power up once, regardless of game mode.

Regards,

Midway Tech/Customer Support

So midway is adamite that you don't have to pick up the 25hp. And it only needs to be map based so it doesn't matter what the game mode is.

I guess we only have two possible solutions, we are either missing something or it truly is glitched. If you look in the midway solutions now after my e-mail they posted the answer on their FAQS for unreal tournament and you have a comment selection box if the information is correct, wrong, or incomplete, and I verified with them that it was incomplete.

Ask midway about that ONE HIDDEN INVISIBILITY that they mentioned in their other e-mail. And ask them what map that is on or if it even exists...