Is the DLC worth the price?

I'm getting towards the end of my Sith Master playthrough and I'm starting to question if I really want to fork out $10 for one level. I know you have to play it 4 times to get the achievements but is it worth the $10? You would have thought they would put maybe a couple of missions or some more content within that 800 points. I'd love to play a new level but 800 points can get me a lot better content and even arcade games.

I, personally, don't think that the extra content was worth ten bucks. Its fairly short and doesn't really introduce any enemies or gameplay that you havn't seen plenty of in the retail game. On the other hand, the 220 gamerscore are worth something.

I agree. It was very short and didn't really offer any thing new. But an easy 220 gamerscore.

I decided to buy it, but that was when I was playing some earlier levels and enjoying it. Now I'm at the end of the game, trying to beat Darth Vader and finding the game very annoying and frustrating, and don't feel like playing this extra mission now.

Still, I am a big star wars fan, so maybe it will still hold some interest. The new characters will be good to try out.

Damn me! I gave in. I'm a sucker for DLC and achievements I guess. It still doesn't seem like it's worth it but I figured the points are easy and I want to see what the additional level has to offer.

Dammit man. And here I was silently following your contemplations and rooting for you to stick it to the man and not buy into the bourgeois consumerism so prevalent in our [insert plight of humanity here] culture. Excuse me while I go prepare my blade and body for seppuku.

And by seppuku I mean I too just downloaded discussed content and will now go and play it, with a heavy heart.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol, just saw this. I actually have a post along the same vein. I decided to go against my better judgement and buy it.

I'm a huge Star Wars fan but this DLC is not worth the cost. Some extra characters and a 20 minutes mission? If you want to pay $10 for an easy 220gs then go for it but there's not much in the way of adding life to the game.